1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

To Everyone scared of DNA Test

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Tiger12490, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king noah

king noah Pup

that was some funny shit

2. LOL seriously I think you get dumber with everything you post. I know I definitely lost a few IQ points even reading this stupid fucking shit LOLOLOLOL

3. Good cuz you're making a fucking dumbass out of yourself :)

That's funny stuff! :)

Sampson sorry I can't cut the dude a break. All I did was LOL at his statement and he goes into sissy attack my dogs mode LOL Which btw I could give 2 shits about since he hasn't a fucking clue what an APBT is, BUT I gotta respond back to his blatant silliness. He obviously knows what real dog people think gameness is, yet he REFUSES to believe it and rambles on with his stupidity. I have no problem educating people who want to learn, this clod doesn't want to though. He thinks what he thinks and isn't going to change his mind even if Maurice Carver was standing in front of him telling him something LOL. So sorry, no breaks for him.

Oh and btw being a marine has nothing to do with this thread. My SIL is serving and I'd be more than glad to call him a dumbass if he spouted off stupid shit about the breed. One has nothing to do with the other. If a thread pops up about thanking military folks for their service I'll be glad to do so. All of them are underpaid, and not near enough people appreciate what they do. Like I said though, has nothing to do with what we are discussing here.

4. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Theose DNA tests are bullshit and a tree hugging fur mommy proved that shit a while back. The only DNA I would mess with is DNA profiling but fuck spending money to find out what I already know.

5. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Fair enough.. I understand your angle bro. And your right. But I wasnt thanking him because I felt bad for him, or for any reason other then to just show him that there are still Americans who appreciate the military and the men and women behind it. Maybe I should've specified my intentions. Regardless I do understand your point as well. We both know I can get fired up pretty quick over internet talk sometimes. Lol

Sampson 1

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

This threads humorous.

Post a picture of this gamedog, maybe people will backup your "game as they come" statement by gazing into their eyes ;)

There is only one way to show a dogs game when talking about Apbt's. Regardless of what an internet encyclopedia like Wikipedia tells you and if you think there's other ways to prove it then it's clear you have never witnessed one put down on the carpet.

The original post regarding DNA was interesting I admit, however, that ain't why people don't want to do DNA testing, has more to do with a certain database you'd be wise to stay clear of.

Just think how differently this thread could have went if you just left that one silly statement out of your post. :D

7. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

anybody actualy look up what game means? It obviously has a big meaning with the apbt, but it does have more than one meaning. It literally does have more than one meaning regardless of breed and what not. A dog that is game means more than one thing. A game dog can be game for more than one reason. Lol. Literally speaking, a dog, can be game, for more of a reason then just it's gameness in the pit. A game dog does not only mean the gameness of an apbt in the pit. LOL

8. AGK

If you have have to look up the definition to understand it then most likely you wouldn't know what it was if you seen it first hand. They call race horses game too however its not the same definition used by dogman or used in the same context for that matter. This subject will be debated till the end of time.

9. AGK

Some things just can't be learned in books or the internet.

10. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

That had me rolling ! Thanks AGK...
    A good laugh to end a piss poor night
    At work !

Nmdogs

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Exactly Exactly!!!

12. mike916

mike916 Pup

just read 4 pages of nonsense hoping to see what the DNA test actually came up with ... i will never get those 5 minutes back

13. 1916

1916 Big Dog

I seriously have to wonder if this cat is for real considering, a) you cannot have an APBT or APBT mix on any marine corps base and, b) he can't even spell corps correctly and d) calling his mutt game. Of course he does seem to lack the general intelligence that isn't required for a grunt out west.

14. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Nobody with half a brain needs to look it up,yes the word GAME has more than one meaning lots of words do, its called a homonym,welcome to the English language .That's why you have to use your judgment and determine what context the word was used in.On a GAME dog site discussing GAME dogs the word has only one definition,there are plenty of other words to describe what your dogs are ,however GAME is not one of them.

AGK said it best... if you have to look it up,you probably don't know,and probably won't ever need to know,what a true GAME dog is.

15. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

I don't gota look up sheit lmao, game has more than one defintion. Exactly like you said what context its used in. And people ass-sume they know what he's talking about. And you act like you know if my dogs are game or not thats funny shit. And funny how this is a GAME dog site, more chat about bullshit than anything to do with anything in the pit. There sure as shit no fuckin true GAME dog site on the public internet lmao. You think this site would still be up if it was a true GAME DOG site. Lmao. And you know what i mean by game i hope, cause you only know one meaning!

16. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

so that means no one here has a game dog then right? all show? so who do you know who to breed too? when i know everyone on here bashing say they dont breed to non game dogs correct? so your saying u fight them correct?? if not im confused.....

Attached Files:

• 221.jpg
      221.jpg
      File size:
      25.2 KB
      Views:
  17. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

People "ass-sumed" it because he put it in that context.And i ass-sumed your dogs weren't game by my definition because you don't even seem to know the definition (if someone doesn't know what a ferrari is i think it would be safe for me to ass-sume they don't own one.) I never said this was a true game dog site,i said its called game dog,and i maybe wrong but i think the reason its called game dog is because they respect the history of the true apbt,and that many actual game dogs made up what their dogs are today.Pretty sure its not a dogfighting sight,i think ive been here long enough to make that assessment.And as far as a true game dog site,game dog,or anything illegal for that matter i can't help you with that as i don't participate in, or condone anything of that sort.

18. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Think i pretty much speak for everyone here..( except you and buckskin) when i say No, no one here owns a game dog.

19. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

If you say your dog's are as game as they come the impression that you give off to those who read your statements is hey everyone online guess what I roll and match my dogs. Since dog fighting is a felony in the United States (obviously) not to mention many other parts of the world you should be careful how you word things online. It just doesn't look good for anyone on an APBT forum to say they have dogs as game as they come especially amongst dog men who really know what gameness means and where it apply's to the breed. If you were implying your dog was game bred that's your business but even still your drawing the wrong attention to yourself on a public forum. Anyway that's all I have to add to this thread.

20. AGK

I don't even own dogs, I just say I do to fit in here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.