1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

To be a champion!

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by blackjackjr_9, Mar 29, 2007.

1. in a web site we went into a discussion which made me confused.
    The question is historical wise. in order to be a ch dog, the dog had to have won 3 matches at least. do these matches have to be in a row?

like a dogs had 4 matches but he won first one and then lost second one and won the second 2 games. I knew that this dog deserves the ch title.

1W 1L 1W 1W. or does it have to be 3 Wins in a row without losing.

thanks.

2. i believe it is just 3 wins all together, but inorder to make GC there can be no loses. 5xw

3. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

no they do not have to be in a row.. i.e. Ch Rascal. Rascal lost his first, came back and destroyed his next 7.

4. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Lee's Ch Reno won 3 and lost 2, Skipper's Ch Spuck won 3 lost one 1, they can as someone said they can never be Gr Ch, but there was a few old time dogs that were taken out more than once after losing.

5. The Watcher

I love Reno dogs.....

6. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Me too, would love to get another one.

7. The Watcher

Ill let you know if I come across some. you do the same.

8. this is still in a row. 7 in a row. any other idea.

can a dog with below mentioned game be ch?

1L 1W 1W 1L 1W in total 3W 2L but 3W's are not in a row

9. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

3 Wins are a Ch, don't have to be in a row.

10. Could someone please show me a history of a dog which became champion with out 3W's in a row? like 2W then 1L and then 1W again. or 1W 1L 1W 1W.

thanks for the help

11. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

12. thanks for the info

13. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Lee's Ch Reno, I know he lost 2, used to have seizures and would get counted out.

14. any other dog in history, who didnt win 3 in a row but a champion :confused: