1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

to bad

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by phill, Jul 7, 2010.

1. phill

phill Top Dog

yet another dirty deed in my aera http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/2471474,4_1_JO07_CRUELTY_S1-100707.article this one is crazy no doubt she's covering for i'm guessing her gang bangin bull---t bro boyfriend i hope you read this and get upset about about phill posting it ,,,your welcome to my yard to bitch about it just so you know the only dog that fights in my yard is me and i'm not hard to find then again your not either thanks to the daily hearald giving your address ,,,see ya around

July 7, 2010
    By BRIAN STANLEY bstanley@stmedianetwork.com

JOLIET TOWNSHIP -- A woman was arrested Monday after six pit bulls who had been in her care died last month from apparent neglect.

Ida V. Baker, 35, of 404 Hillside Road, was booked into the county jail on a charge of cruelty to animals and released Tuesday on a $500 bond.

Will County sheriff's spokeswoman Kathy Hoffmeyer said Baker first came to the attention of Joliet Township Animal Control officers in March 2008 when they visited her residence and found several dogs suffering from "bad skin conditions."

"She said it was a recent development and would be taking them to a vet, though it appears she never did so," Hoffmeyer said.

During another check in November 2009, an animal control officer reportedly found "a black pit bull missing approximately 40 percent of its body hair and needing care." Baker was not home at the time, but was told the dog needed treatment, reports said.

Sheriff's police were contacted June 9, when animal control officers confiscated a pit bull named Malibu and her five puppies all suffering from skin conditions, Hoffmeyer said.

Animal control officers took the six dogs from Baker and took them to a local veterinarian who determined all of the animals were malnourished and infested with fleas.

"Malibu was euthanized because of 'severe' mange," Hoffmeyer said. "And one by one each of the puppies subsequently became sick and had to be euthanized also."

After animal control officers completed their reports for the sheriff's office, a detective obtained an arrest warrant for Baker last week, reports said.