1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

TN Bulldogger Association Show Nov.4,2006

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by diva, Oct 31, 2006.

1. diva

diva CH Dog

Just wondering who all will be attending..... We will be there :D

TN Bulldogger Association
    Fun Show November 4,2006
    http://www.tnbulldoggerassociation.com/

EVENTS TO BE HELD

JR HANDLER 6YRS-UNDER

JR HANDLER 7-13YR
    JUDGES CHOICE FEMALE
    JUDGES CHOICE MALE
    BEST SHAPED MALE
    BEST SHAPED FEMALE
    BEST OLD FAMILY REDNOSE
    (THIS CLASS WILL BE JUDGED ON TRUE ORFN)

TREADMILL RACE UNDER 1YR
    TREADMILL RACE OVER 1YR
    HANG TIME EVENT
    WEIGHT PULL(IF TIME PERMITS)
    REGULAR CONFORMATION
    PUPPIES:

[​IMG][​IMG]4-6MOS MALES

[​IMG][​IMG]4-6MOS FEMALES

[​IMG][​IMG]6-9MOS MALES

[​IMG][​IMG]6-9 MOS FEMALES

[​IMG][​IMG]9-12 MOS MALES

[​IMG][​IMG]9-12 MOS FEMALES

[​IMG][​IMG]BEST MALE PUPPY

[​IMG][​IMG]BEST FEMALE PUPPY

[​IMG][​IMG]BEST PUPPY

[​IMG][​IMG]ADULTS:

[​IMG][​IMG]12-18MOS MALES

[​IMG][​IMG]12-18MOS FEMALES

[​IMG][​IMG]18-24MOS MALES

[​IMG][​IMG]18-24MOS FEMALES

[​IMG][​IMG]2-3YR OLD MALES

[​IMG][​IMG]2-3 YR OLD FEMALES

[​IMG][​IMG]3-5YR OLD MALES

[​IMG][​IMG]3-5YR OLD FEMALES

[​IMG][​IMG]5-OVER MALES

[​IMG][​IMG]5-OVER FEMALES

[​IMG][​IMG]BEST MALE

[​IMG][​IMG]BEST FEMALE

COMPETING FOR BEST OF SHOW

[​IMG][​IMG]BEST PUPPY

[​IMG][​IMG]BEST MALE

[​IMG][​IMG]BEST FEMALE

RULES:[​IMG]

NO DOGS IN HEAT

[​IMG][​IMG]ALL DOGS MUST HAVE BUCKLE COLLARS

[​IMG][​IMG]4 FT LEADS

[​IMG][​IMG]ONE DOG PER CRATE

[​IMG][​IMG]DOGS OUT ONLY TO POTTY/SHOW

[​IMG][​IMG]NO HUMAN AGGRESSIVE DOGS

[​IMG][​IMG]NO DOG AGGRESSIVE HUMANS

[​IMG][​IMG]NO DRUGS

[​IMG][​IMG]NO ALCOHOL

[​IMG][​IMG]NO CHILDREN UNATTENDED!!!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]MUST SHOW SPORTSMANSHIP

[​IMG][​IMG]NOONE PAST YELLOW CAUTION TAPE

(THIS IS A MOTION SENSORED VIDEO AND WILL USE UP OUR DISCS. CAUTION TAPE IS THE BOUNDARIES)

PRICES OF ENTRY FEES FOR WORKING/SHOWING

REGULAR CONFORMATION 10.00

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]FUN CLASSES 8.00
    [/font]

2. diva

diva CH Dog

I like this part too....lol

[​IMG]COME ON OUT AND JOIN IN THE FUN!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO BRING THEIR DOGS. THERE WILL BE A FULL CONCESSION STAND AVAILABLE AND WE WILL BE BBQ A HOG AND SHOULDERS, OFFERING PLATE LUNCHES, WITH POTATO SALADOR COLE SLAW, BAKED BEANS, SLICED BREAD/ROLL WITH YOUR CHOICE OF DRINK FOR ONE PRICE OF 6.00. THERE WILL BE OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE.

3. tnob

tnob Big Dog

Ill be there with a couple of dogs.

4. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

[​IMG][​IMG]NO DOG AGGRESSIVE HUMANS

lmao,,, i like that

5. wow thats alot of fun shows. Wish I could make it but I cant right now.

6. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

Hell yeah! I can finally meet some people form TN like me. I'll be there!

7. diva

diva CH Dog

yay!! It would be nice to meet some of you. Yall look for us!!! I LOVE to meet new dog lovers. We'll have Champ and Diesel (who are in my gallery)....possibly a few more dogs :)

8. Attila

Attila Guest

I used to live right by there. 405 miles from me. If Sedalia came down to see me friday we could take the rocket east. He could bring his stuff and cut and make him some cash.

9. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

Cedar Hill is very close to me, I will definitely see you guys there. I would like to meet up with the game-dog members that will be there. PM me or send me an e-mail. I will just be attending to watch and learn about the shows. I have been wanting to get into the weight pulling and hangtime competitions for quite sometime. I will be getting a new dog in the near future.

10. Attila

Attila Guest

Nolefan PM me your phone number and I will call you Friday.

Wilhiem

11. Attila

Attila Guest

so what is the count up to now? 3 ? no more?

12. Attila

Attila Guest

Well got back Home about 0130 sunday from the Saturday show. Very nice got to meet and get some products from Br. Shane ( Stillwater), met GAPits and her family great lady and her family is also, cute kids. Met Nolefan he got to show his new baby and got 3rd place with her. I was proud of him and her. Very nice place and well kept. Beautiful country side. If there were others there sorry that I didn't find your. It was my pleasure to meet such fine folks. I like the treadmill they were using with the counter. I want one of them things. Wonder who made it. There were some fine looking dogs also. I liked that show. Clean and lots of room for events. Perfect. I had fun.

13. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

I had a real good time! I got my new little girl, and jumped right in there and showed her and she got third. I got to meet some folks and finally got to see Attila in person. He is so much like my brother, and thats a damn good thing to be, so now I have two brothers. He is a real class act and damn fine fella. GAPits was nice as she could be and we got to see some other nice well known folks, and a lot of darn good dogs as well. There were the gansters out there, but for the most part people had breed standard dogs, even the thugs had some good dogs and some had an obvious need for a culling program. Really it was just one, that sucker barked and growled at every man, woman and child that crossed his path.

I will post pics later of my new little lady, her name is Zigana.

14. diva

diva CH Dog

Attila you were there?!! Darn it!!!!! I didn't get to meet you in person. I should have checked this board again before I went :( We were parked waaaay in the back though. lol tried to get an area with some sun for the dogs since it was so cold when we first got there. But, it warmed up and we had a blast. My pup Champ took 3rd in 6-9 month males. The judge said if he were a few pounds lighter I would have had it. So, we'll work harder for the next show. My friend's pup (my pup's litter mate) took 1st in 6-9 month males and best male puppy. There were a lot of nice folks and good looking dogs out there.

15. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

We had a great time meeting you Attilla & Nolefan (your pup is absolutely adorable), and sorry we missed you somehow Diva. It was a great time had by all. Kids had a blast, the little one took home the under 6 Jr. Handler trophy with her pup Hank, the older girl took a second in 12-18 females with Foxy Cleopatra. As for the rest of us K2 (Pinky) took first in 18-24 female, Bustin' Loose took third in 2-3 males, and Tater got a third in 4-6 males. It turned out to be a nice day although a bit chilly, but as always had a great time hanging out with friends old and new.

16. tnob

tnob Big Dog

I had a good time as well. Riley got 1st in hang time and Kiefer took 3rd. Chuckle Head took 1st in treadmill race and Boston took 2nd. Buster Girl got 1st in 3-5yr. Good way to end the season. Atilla sorry I missed you,I didnt even know you were gonna be there.

17. Attila

Attila Guest

Not sure where you were Diva and Tnob but I had the white 06 mustang. We will meet up next time I am sure. I did get to see GAPits and her family, Nolefan, Stillwater and was walking about I watched the dogs do the treadmill comp and the dog showing. GAPITS and Stillwater were side by side so I spent a good amount of the day by them trying to avoid the breeze. Ate some of them grilled sausages. Dang they were good eaten. I was wondering if ya'll were there. I hate that I missed you all. Next time I promised to bring the clear stuff. Nolefan I will be yer brother for sure. You showed that pup like a pro.

18. diva

diva CH Dog

I saw Shane, talked to him for a few minutes. I hate that I missed yall. I met GAPits at the ABA show. I was the lady taking pictures of the 1st place winners if you don't remember, GAPits. LOL Got a few pictures I can share with you of your kids and Bustin Loose if you'd like.
    Attila, I know what you mean about the breeze. I was so cold when we first got there. But, it warmed up a little bit....either that or I ran around too much. LOL
    Yall going to the VSBA show in December? I think it's on the 2nd in Milton, TN if I'm not mistaking. The VSBA is having a show this Saturday too. But, unfortunately I can not make it.
    Congrats tnob, you have some fine dogs, they deserved it :)

19. diva

diva CH Dog

Just wanted to share some pictures from Saturday's show.

Champ getting his third place ribbon in 6-9 month males
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Capone took first in 6-9 month males and best male puppy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Diesel getting ready to go in to the show ring
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2006
  20. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

Heres a pic of Zigana and me... i will take some pics of her up close soon with her ribbon. The judge said he wanted to give her first, but her teeth haven't come in yet as well as the other two before her.

I am in the red shirt, she placed 3rd in 4-to-6mo females

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2006