1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

TN Bulldogger Association Show 11/10/07

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by diva, Nov 5, 2007.

1. diva

diva CH Dog

We will be hosting our last fun show for 2007 on November 10th. Registration will be from 8 am through 10 am and the show will have to start promptly at 11:00 am due to the shorter daylight. Our judge for this show will be Keith Goble from KY and we appreciate him taking the time to attempt this hard task as our supporters have some wonderful looking bulldogs. As with our last show.. All proceeds above and beyond costs will be donated to the SYCAMORE MIDDLE SCHOOL WRESTLING TEAM and they will again be in attendance to help out at our show. We will be awarding Championship plaques to those who have acquired 100 + points and will have our first CH of CH class in March 2008.

RULES
    ALL DOGS MUST HAVE CRATES
    ALL DOGS MUST HAVE BUCKLED COLLARS
    NO DOGS IN HEAT
    NO CHILDREN UNATTENDED
    NO PASSING MARKED BARRIERS
    NO HUMAN AGGRESSIVE DOGS
    NO DOG AGGRESSIVE HUMANS
    PLACE TRASH IN RECEPTACLES
    HAVE CONTROL OF YOUR DOGS

WE ASK THAT EACH SUPPORTER BE RESPONSIBLE AND ATTEND FULLY TO YOUR DOGS AND YOUR CHILDREN. I ASK THAT EACH OF YOU HELP MONITOR AND ENFORCE OUR RULES. REMEMBER THAT IF YOU ARE NOT SHOWING YOUR DOG THE DOG MUST BE SECURE IN HIS/HER CRATE.

FEES
    FUN CLASSES $8.00
    CONFORMATION CLASSES $10.00
    PLEASE LISTEN FOR YOUR CLASS. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR LEAVING EARLY OR MISSING CLASSES.

CONTACTS:
    MARY SEAY 615-382-8385
    615-218-2324
    MARY TAYLOR 615-513-3119
    615-746-6312
    RANDY THOMPSON 615-509-4595

ALL NON FOOD VENDORS WELCOME
    PLEASE BRING AN AUCTION ITEM

DIRECTIONS:
    TAKE 24 W COMING FROM NASHILLE TO EXIT #24 AND TURN LEFT. FROM 24 E TAKE EXIT #24 AND TURN RIGHT. GO TO THE STOPLIGHT AND TURN RIGHT ON 41A. TRAVEL APPROXIMATELY 3.5 MILES AND TURN RIGHT ON GAUZE RD. THEN PROCEED ABOUT 1.8 MILES AND TURN LEFT ON HEADS CHURCH ROAD. TRAVEL UNTIL YOU REACH HEADS FREE WILL BAPT CHURCH AND GO EXACTLY ONE MILE PAST THE CHURCH AND TURN LEFT. FOLLOW THE DRIVE TO THE END ON THE RIGHT AND YOU’LL BE AT THE SHOW. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! FULL CONCESSIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE.

2. diva

diva CH Dog

bump....anyone planning on going?

3. diva

diva CH Dog

bump....hope to see some of yall there :)

4. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Meh. I'll be at an obedience trial in OKC. Hopefully someone will take some pics. :)

5. diva

diva CH Dog

bump....please remember an auction item :)

6. Any updates Diva...pics?

7. diva

diva CH Dog

Sorry...I am just now seeing this. LOL
    I don't have any pictures.

We did alright. Beretta took 1st place 4-6 month females, Scorch 3rd place 4-6 month males, Star 3rd place 9-12 month females, Bella 1st place 9-12 month females, Bella Best Female Puppy, Bella first place 1 year and under treadmill race, and Diesel 2nd place 2-3 year old males.

8. Sounds like ya'll stole the show! I was going to go, but had to do a favor for a buddy on Sat morning, and that didn't wrap up until about 3pm...I'll go to VSBA in Dec though...one day I'll get the guts to shoot down to an Alabama Bulldoggers show also lol.

9. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Hoping to make it up to one of the shows next year. I just wish they hosted two shows instead of just one.

10. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

I've never seen a treadmill race broke down into age groups like that! What distance did it take to get first place in that race?

11. I wasn't at that particular show, but atleast for the pups the distance isn't too terribly far. They way they run is which pup runs the furthest distance on a free turning slat mill in 2 minutes. In that time limit...not very far.

12. diva

diva CH Dog

Honestly, I didn't ask. I should have. :o
    We go to the bulldogger shows in AL and TN. Next year we will go to KY as well. Although Bella has won every puppy treadmill race that she has participated in, next year she will be running against the adult dogs and the competition will be tough.

We would also like to get some of our dogs registered with AADR, since they do a treadmill race too. How do they do their race?