1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Titan X Night Shade puppies

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Attila, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

thanks. Night Shade is an awsome mom. She wont even let dust touch them pups. As far as colors go you'll have that. I like what they are turning out to be. They are brindles and blacks. The white comes from the sire. Brindles and Blacks are from my lines. Once Notch Yo Runt grows up and if she turns out Her Eli/Lonzo will add a little red I suppose. I don't care what color they turn out to be though. As long as they perform and conform I am quite happy.

2. Attila

Attila Guest

I have often wondered what happened there. I didn't pry though. I figured if you wanted me to know you would have told me. I would still like to have you out and show off my dogs. I like to show off my dogs. They like the attention. The more the better. lol