1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Titan X Night Shade puppies

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Attila, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

Well she started to labor some about 1 am today and she just had her sixth pup. An amazingly healthy and fine litter so far. I am excited and tired at the same time. Got some help over today as I have to run a few errands. get feed and drop off some stuff. No rest just more work. lol I love it. Grandpuppies. Pictures latter. As usual. lol

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Congrats!:)

3. diva

diva CH Dog

Congrats, can't wait to see pics!

4. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Congrats!!! Can't wait for my new ones to get here now! lol.........

5. Herzlichen Glückwunsch! I hope the babys are strong and healthy like little captains^^...That means one hell of work for the next weeks.Post pics!

6. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

Congratulations Bro!

7. semo

semo Top Dog

Grats cant wait to see the pics ;)

8. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

congrats man!!!

9. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Conratulations!!! No pictures yet?!?! Just kidding can't wait for those pictures.:D

10. Tonka03

Tonka03 Big Dog

i wanna see i wanna see i wanna see!!

congrats!

11. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Pictures? Where are the pictures???

Mark is baking herb stuffed chicken for dinner and the Gremlin is NOT happy! She wanted steak, preferably prime rib with buttered broccoli, and I quote, "NOT Yucky Yard Bird!"

I need something to bribe the kid with to get her to eat. Pit Bull puppy pictures are the best bribe.

12. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

congrads... How many did you have....

13. Attila

Attila Guest

I love that Gremlin. I am all for steak too. lol what a kid.

Brian, she had seven all together three males and four females and they are doing great. Mamma was a bit bitchy and growled a few times I was up all night so I layed down beside her and petted her while talking to her till I fell asleep she is doing fine now. I smell like puppy now. And I love it. She had them right there on my blanket. lol Actually the cleanest litter ever. She was quick about cleaning them up and didn't require any help from me. Just to keep her calm. I actually think the contractions is what made her pissy and growling. I don't blame her. lol So ya'll want pictures eh? well here you are

14. Attila

Attila Guest

There are two full brindles, and the rest are brindle and white and I am thinking black and white. One looks like Attila but is brindle. I will take more pictures as the next few days go by. the 18th I go see a surgen so I may be out for a few days. No worries an associate and one of my kennel hands will tend to the litter in my absence as always.

15. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Look at those little cow babies!!!! OOoooh I want to hold them!!

16. Attila

Attila Guest

It is just a four hour drive.

17. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Wait up for me!! I may be a little late due to the ice. ;)

18. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

congrats bro!! good luck with 'em

19. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Oh, Attila! They are so bright and healthy! What a beautiful litter! I'm liking that brindle and white on top, how stunning he will be in a few months! Give the mama a pst on the head for me!

20. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

They are so adorable! Glad to hear Mama and babies are doing well. Best of luck with them. :D