1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tired of getting stuck in the d*mn mud!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by treezpitz, Jan 22, 2015.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

HAHAHA!!! Thanks, ursa! LOL
    I'll look into both kinds of tires really soon, shotgun. Sounds like the A/T tires might be ideal since I'd get better steering on the roads as well as better grip. I really appreciate all the advice you have shared with me, I sincerely do! I'd like to put a lift on this truck also just not sure if it'd be worth doing so. I like how high your truck sat up.

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..if it don't work ya can allways set fire to the sticks..lol....next time...

3. Get a real 4 wheel drive a true all wheel drive. Limited slip is bullshit
    Believe. Me I was in Marine Corps.

4. treezpitz

Thanks for the info and thanks for your service. Since I'm appreciative of your service I won't be the smart ass that I was intending on being lol. In my original post I clearly said that I know 4x4 would be ideal, I get that. But unless we're going to start a "let's get treez a 4X4" fund LOL than I'm not getting a "real" 4X4 anytime soon, lot more priorities before that. This was for the people that aren't rich enough to have the best of everything and still get it done. I got some good responses but the "get a 4 wheel drive" one is obvious;) . Thanks though.

5. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Get yourself an ARB Recovery Kit and a Hi-Lift Jack. 2 best things you can have if you don't have a 4x4 vehicle.

6. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

I second that BT. Old dog send the info on that Comanche please. I pm'd u.

7. treezpitz

Thanks Tazz and Bru. I'll look into that.

8. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

When all this snow melts here there will be no bottom to some of these roads around here. The mud can be worse than the 12-15 inches of snow. lol

9. treezpitz

I wanted to bump this up. We have had a 4x4 suburban for a while now so I haven't got stuck again. And I wanted to give a shout out to bgblok for explaining to me how to grade and get the road the way we need to.

We have a tractor with a grader blade and I've been working on the road and I've referred back to this thread to see what bgblok told me previously. Thanks for taking the time to help me, it's much appreciated!

10. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

the tractors expensive??

11. treezpitz

Naw, we can't afford the big money tractors like you Californians, we're poor folks. We just make due with what's available.

[​IMG]

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Treez I'm gone puf you a song on here...maybe tonight.

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

14. treezpitz

I like that, bama. He said he don't drink much but he smokes a little weed lol. That's me all day haha. He's got a big town though, he said 1200. We only have 300 here lol. I dig it bama, good looking on a good country boy song.

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

We got some rough weather here last night Strong winds.

16. treezpitz

Hope all is well over there, bama.

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

All is good.Had to fire up the chainsaw for a bit but its all good now.

18. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Whiskey sessions by jelly roll ;-) all the songs on it are good

19. What kind of music is it and at same time time putting call out for any musucicly inclined dofmeb guitarist in paticular

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk