1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Timberwolf Organics

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by karnage, Jul 27, 2005.

1. karnage

karnage Pup

Does anyone know if Timberwolf organics ship their food internationally or anybody that does ship it internationally to the UK?
    Thankx

2. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Never Heard Of It!

3. phez718

phez718 Pup

4. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Man Nice Ingredients In Their Foods The Closest Place To Me Is Gastonia Though.

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I get the pet store near my house to order it for me. My dogs look WICKED on it. Even the two prone to dry coat. It is literally the best smelling dog food. They have only been on it for a bit and I am VERY impressed. I know quite a few people who feed it and share the same opinion.