1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tightest Jeep blood......

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GrChPitBitch, May 18, 2004.

1. masta of game

masta of game Banned

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

lol...the breeder is my uncle , I believe he is one of the tightest bred JEEP dogs in TX., I was just informing that he is on his last months and is enjoying the rest with my cousins.ps. I wouldnt wanna talk to my uncle face to face ,lol. 50ft is whats neededCutt-

3. masta of game

masta of game Banned

when did jeep die.. which year.

4. masta of game

masta of game Banned

sorry

i dont believe it

5. Hey i was told have one of the tightest jeep bloodline around Florida.I'm a litttle new at this but jeep seems to be the way to go.Can someone look at my pedigree and tell me what you think.The register number is 10617AP-11 his name is Little Rampage hes almost 2 years old.Thanks.

6. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

should be named: TIGHTEST CRAP DOGS AROUND. i've owned a few and all were sh*t. seen plenty on other yards that were crap too. he's produced a few good ones, anyone with a little time can do their homework and find out for themselves. the percentages just are not there. the dog himself was a phenominal dog. JMO YIS, L

7. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

This is quite a bold statment..I understand that this is your opinion,and maybe the expiriences that you have had with JEEP dogs weren't good,but saying that JEEP=CRAP is ridiculous..I'd bet that some of the guys that run JEEP dogs & Crosses (like DB for example) would laugh at such nonsense..
    I certainly dont want to get involved with any of the drama that goes along with this here internet,but I can give you more than a few examples of animals(1,2,3,4 generations out) that would prove your statment to be pure BS..
    Can you give examples(be as discrete as you want)of some of these JEEP dogs that you have seen?.Who were they are off of?.

8. cutt

cutt CH Dog

9. Would you consider Artificial Insemination to be a possibility? I'm not a doctor, but Im pretty sure that the ability to AI a dog was available in the mid '80s.

10. Jeep sire was finley BO............who quit!

Jeep dam sire was BULLYSON....a 30 minute cur!

Brother your the first yank on this site to speak the truth. A pup is as good as his grandparents not his ancestors, thats just crap. Dibo, Bolio, you might as well talk of the gas house dogs and imported rafferty!

When picking a pup make sure he is STRONG first and foremost! Gameness only comes into play at 40 minutes plus. If he can take his lumps and has never made a bad sign....hell, he's worth the money riding on him!.......:D

11. Here we go........:( The JEEP fan club to the rescue.

If JEEP was the best thing since sliced bread or the second coming, well we might as well all go home and stop breeding.

Fact is he was a dog that won unlike his parents. Plenty of dogs out there that have won just like their ol' folks did! Hell, thats the dog game.....aint it?..........:rolleyes:

12. Marty

Marty Guest

northern lad aka accybulls you were banned for starting threads about dogfighting in the UK now you want be back :rolleyes:

13. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

I must admit that Im not a member of the Jeep fan club, but anyone with any common sense can look thru the history books and see the impact that this dog left on the game..

Was he the best dog to ever walk the face of the earth?.(or the best thing since sliced bread as you say) No..Of course not..
    Was he a extraordinary bulldog that produced his fair share of extraordinary bulldogs?. Yes..His performance,as well as his production record are documented in the history books..
    Did he produce dogs that went on to become prolific producers in their own right?. Yes..It says one thing when you have a dog that can produce athletes, but when you have a dog that can produce athletes as well as producers, then you have something special..

northern lad / accybulls..Dogs like Bullyson & Bo may have not shown all the qualities that one looks for in a dog,but BOTH of these animals were in a different class than your average bulldog..Thats a FACT!.

As for you agreeing with Frenchie1936..In MY OPINION Frenchie1936 types more BS than 99% of the people on this forum, so you can imagine what my thoughts on you are..:)

14. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Ouch! :D Scratch, Scratch!

15. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

16. cheese

cheese Top Dog

17. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Thanks, I got male out of the litter.

Mel

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
  18. undamineknls

undamineknls Banned

correct me if i'm wrong jeep die in 89 and this dog is gone too or 20 y.o.

19. hoovereport77

hoovereport77 Big Dog