1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tightest Jeep blood......

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GrChPitBitch, May 18, 2004.

1. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

3. korrey

korrey Pup

Yeah that is nice!!!!

4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Heres my Jeep male...I got him from Highroller...He is bred well off a half brother half sister breeding... but I am just waiting for him to mature..he is 14 mos and in line to go to kindergarten..Then hopefully he shows up for us. I really like yours bubba...nice Ped. Maybe we should trade a pup form our litters or something to each other..I am breeding my boy to "Formerly" Str8ups Rahja when my boy proves himself and she goes into heat...both should coincide...so we will see.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=153947

5. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

He'll be 2 in November fifty...as far as trading Misterdogman, I have no intentions of thinking about breeding this dog at this point. He's still a baby.
    BB

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

He is 1 year and 8 mos right now? Have you done anything with him at all.??? you know what I mean...at 20 mos he should be graduated and ready for college...or at least proven...He is 6mos older than my boy who well on his way...anyhow lemme know how he turns out etc...and when you plan to breed him...

7. PRATTS

PRATTS Pup

8. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

9. korrey

korrey Pup

10. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

11. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

12. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Nope, haven't done anything with him, he ain't ready for anything but chilling on the chain :D
    Not all dogs are ready early...don't make em better, don't make em worse, they're all individuals.

BB

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2005
  13. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

14. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

I took some new pics of Rahja today..I just posted them in the gallery!wanted some before she leaves out this weekend! She is an awesome girl we will miss her ALOT!!!

15. bigbully

bigbully Pup

I know were a great grandson to jeep is one of the best i'v ever seen tight jeep line bread from that point back and he has a male and a female on the ground now for $. The breading of these two was not what he wanted so he is saling them. the puppies are jeep \powerhouse. the sir is tight jeep and the dam being powerhouse. the sir is proven but the dam is not so its a crap shoot you may get the next jeep or not I know the sir personaly and you will be hard pressed to find a dog more game then him. he's asking $700 for the male and 800 for the female. the reason he bread them like that was he wanted to put some hight in them, for wind perposes. it worked but not what he wanted in the end.

16. this is so completely off the subject but i am gonna see what everyone has to say anyway. hahaa. if someway somehow an individual could clone a dog that has died if that person cloned jeep, eli(if you could find his body), homer, zebo, and some other dogs do you think that they really would be exactly the same. i mean genetically they would be but i don't know that sh*t is weird as hell and it had me thinkin'. hahahaha. if anyone wants to reply to my outlandish pointless statement feel free.

Anubis

17. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

They have already cloned a dog....give it time LOL

18. Brazen

Brazen Pup

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2005
  19. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

20. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

yep bunch of floyd....I only see 4 breedings made to him.