1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Throwing up

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pimpgixxer04, Jun 26, 2005.

1. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

Hey guys...ok i've had my dog for about 8 or 9 months now and recently he's been throwing up a lot..BUT i dont think its anything serious cause every time i he throws up i find grass in it...is it the grass that's making him regergitate? I sure hope so..if not let me know pronto...thanks in advance

2. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

yep. Now you have to find out WHY. Dogs will eat grass for various reasons.. one being that there's something bothering their stomach ... or just out of boredom..

3. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

he ALWAYS eats like the really long grass when i take him on walks...he's very easily amused..he pretty much chases anything that moves...he really thinks hes a expert lizard hunter..hahaha..