1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thread Deletion!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cameron, Oct 14, 2009.

1. cameron

cameron Big Dog

i fucking agree with you. there's no stopping this fucking site now, fuck yeah.

2. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

wood you need to back your shit up dude. Like you to but you don't want to start the drama so stop trying to call people out!!

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

pm cooter........

4. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

this is my opinion and i know my opinion doesnt matter here but....
    i think the moderators need to start new, a fresh start here with members
    just for the sake of the forum and the people that actually dont give a damn about drama but are here to learn about dogs.
    im not saying this cause i agree with anyone but it just seems like the second coming of castro the way this forum was taken over with no warnings, no introductions, and all the drama caused by the moderators trying not to create drama.
    there have been some really good people who already left this forum that were members here for years including one of the administrators that just quit yesterday.

i come here to read about dogs not bullshit from others and moderators as well.
    seriously whats the point of continuing to be here as an active member if everyday a thread starts good, then gets dictated and last but not least gets deleted.

im not bashing anyone here but DAMN ya need to chill out and this is for everyone!
    disorder and bad management always leads corruption and violence remember that:mad:

5. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I agree with you 100%....that's why, as you will notice, there's an entire new staff here, trying to work with everyone, trying to transform the forum into a place to talk "dogs". :)

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im sorry if some have left because they feel like this forum has been taken over by "dictators", but im really frustated with comments like this considering we are trying to fix the problems. if you all dont want this forum to be about dogs, and want the soap opera G-D was becoming, i ask...why? it seemed that some arent happy unless there is something to bitch about, and i guess i dont understand this. i m not gonna step down, im gonna have to be tossed out because i want GD to be what it was when i joined...a place i could come to learn and share what i know. ive made alotta friends here, so again im asking you guys help us make it what it was, and no more bitchin please. nothing happens overnight. AND YES Bx, your opinion does matter, ive told you all through pm's...i want feedback(not trash talkin) from all members, new and old. tell us what you like and dont, because a forum is only as good as its members. woody

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It has already been stated that it will be deleted..

8. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

maybe all problems shouldn't be fixed at once but gradually. List the problems from serious to not so serious and correct but pick your battles so not to loose the war.jmho

9. Luk8272

Luk8272 Big Dog

Aside from the color and mod changes it seems pretty much the same as it was. I'm not here too often though, just alot of rude answers for no reason. I mean people will always ask newb questions and make mistakes. I know I did so I feel they deserve the same chance. Its always at the risk of all our dogs, but again when I was new to them I made mistakes as did anyone that has had this breed, if you haven't had an incident they you haven't been around.

Just my $.02
    I'm on here just as much as I ever was.

10. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

My response was deleted and none of the above where stated, I would like to know why what I've said was removed. And the statement about some threads being a distraction to others, some threads that have to do with dogs are a distraction to others. You have folks asking for information on "dogmen" and I make a statement and my statement is removed but the thread remains.

11. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

If I get banned please give me a curtosy scratch so I can make sure the rest of the good folk here know the truth.

12. X

X Banned

Can you please drop all of the "I'm going to be banned" and the "part of the new dictatorship" crap. These things are neither true nor constructive to the forum. If anyone wants to know why their thread or post was deleted, the first step would be to refresh yourself with both the forum rules and personal conduct pages as one of these pages will most likely answer your question. After reading over these pages, if you are still confused, there is a forum for these types of questions (and this forum is neither the Chit Chat forum, Feedback forum, or any forum similar) which is called Contact the Staff. Threads like these do not add any benefit to the site and you will find that you will receive a much quicker and overall better response from the person(s) you are wishing to receive an answer from by following the proper procedures.

13. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

fuck yeah fuck yeah. just wanted to get that out.
    stop whinging and try to follow the rules, there have been a few deleted but its for the better , there was a few old threads that were a bit entertaining but still crap that realy is just filler that you have to sift through to find what you want to read.
    i did enjoy some of it for a laugh but!