1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thoughts of these dogs with the internet

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by littleblackdog, Oct 21, 2010.

1. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

I think the internet has ruin the dogs forever, this came to mind with another post on here and I was just wondering what others thought. I truly think the further we are out of sight out of mind the better off we are. If it isn't in their face (public) we are forgotten about. From videos of dogs,to yards or advertising dogs as a product, to even owning a bulldog in the city as a pet, to the whole so called internet doggin. I think the world of bulldoggin is done forever due to people wanting to show off. The law stretches to broadly and to easily now days to not let the legal issue of owning these dogs not bother. BSK is a prime example of the law stepping in and breaking laws under the patriot act to get into our heads because of the public out cry. The saying if you are not doing anything illegal you should have nothing to worry about doesn't pertain to these dogs. You are guilty first in my eyes.

2. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

I agree 100% with this part and i think its been proven.Even if your acquitted of the charges in court,they've probably already killed your dogs,run your name threw the dirt,and your out thousands in attorney fee's.It's fucked up,and it shows the true colors of our judicial system.

3. popper

popper CH Dog

i agree to and extent ... Me persoanlly i try and stay clear from the public when walking and what not.. When i see someone walkingin my path i cross the street and vanish. I usually just go behind the levees to work and not a soul to be seen on the misssissippi river. but i def agree... i keep to myself and stay away from the public....exspecially the older fur women.... Sometimes i feel very antiscocial but thats how its gotta be these days.... and I NEVER walk in residential areas.... NEVER

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I think there will be a select few that keep there dogs and business to themselves left standing at the end. Internet made the dogs products, Michael Vick case made them public enemy number one. Hopefully when the "fade" dies a few good dogs will be left...

5. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

These dogs have been a target long before the internet. Sure the heat was turned up after Vick, but that was just opportunity and motive meeting. Yes there are those who put the means to their own and others demise online, that is their choice. AR groups have targeted the dogs before anyone knew what a computer was let alone the world wide web. The net is an easy scapegoat. What is hurting the most is our sinking society of idiots and pay-per-vote politicians.

6. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Some people put there biz on the net but for the most part its other people puttting someone else bizness out there, but these same people, if they had anything worth putting out there they would be advertising it too...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
  7. spliff

spliff Big Dog

i don't think its the Internet,after all you have to have an interest in them to begin with to find forums such as this one.i think those stupid t.v shows on animal planet are doing way more damage.

8. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

Even when I was completely green I never was into that, I have had luck in these dogs like no one else before me. I have had blue dogs to the best bred game dogs in the country and always had the best of the best and never have I once sold or advertised my dogs as a product. I own some of the best dogs in the country, even in this economy I bet I could pull a $1000 a pup today easy and still don't sell stock. Well since I have only bred a two dogs in 5 years and every one of those dogs were put into hands of family. I guess I am just a more private person and I do this for enjoyment of the dogs not to make a buck or recop my money back for feed. Different strokes for different folks. I just don't understand why people think they have to share so much information about what they do or don't do with their dogs or have to sell them. What happens in my house stays in my house. If these dogs weren't motivated by money or ran by idiots most of the time they would be better off. Tom Garner is a prime example of the game being sold and not peserved as a tradition. Nothing in America anymore has pride or truth behind any more, what happen to the gentleman way of tradition being passed as a pastime instead it has be sold, it has be registered, it has to be trademarked, it has to be improved, it has be youtubed, it has to have a "like" button, it has be on the net when these dogs were always suppose to be for the women and men who loved the heart and athleticism of the APBT now it is just another nightmare of the American culture gone wrong and the internet is to blame.

What is the point of your gay ass peddling video
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DQB3Sj4gvE[/ame]

DMX, just another idiot who can't take care of his hounds but can sell the dogs out to look cool on a damn MTV video
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFK5Oh10os[/ame]

Another Tom G wanna be, oh man they got nice dogs, lol, another puppy peddling joke
    http://www.carolinagamedogs.com/pitbull_pups.htm

Classifeds of hundreds of peddlers
    http://www.terrificpets.com/dogs_for_sale/American_Pit_Bull_Terrier_for_sale.asp

But once all the videos, pedigrees posting, all the selling out on the dogs are done, it ends up right here like this.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8644998/

9. n2bulldogs

n2bulldogs Banned

gettin' pretty deep with it; me personally, I just enjoy working/hunting my dogs, take the best possible care of them, and don't give a flying f@ck what anyone else thinks. A select few people are always going to have a problem with keeping dogs- and they're not going away. Might as well just enjoy yourself and don't worry about what they waste their time with. It's like terrorism, if you spend so much time worrying about what these people think about what you do, and what they'll do to you, to the point where it interferes with your freedom to enjoy keeping dogs then they've already won. F@ck them, and just do your thing, always do right by your animals, and nobody can touch you

10. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

LMAO, you are not living in a realistic state of mind. When situations like Backstreetz kennels happen in america and they classify their wrong acts of breaking the law and then justified it under the Patriot Act then you know it is time to lay low. The US government bought land, purchased game dogs, match them and bet money against people to catch people doing the same thing they were, except one group was backed by Uncle Sam and the others were just normal guys who were matching dogs. So it is ok in your mind that the government breaks the law to enforce the law. So I guess it would be ok to if the government raped kids to catch pedafiles???? Read through what happen to them and then tell me it is a not a witch hunt. Tell me there isn't a witch hunt going when they offer $5000-$10000 leading to information on dogs but don't offer the same thing for people raping kids, that there isn't something wrong. You have the right to your own opinion but don't fool yourself, if your neighbors saw your video or if the local authorities saw that video I bet you that someone would be knocking at your door and that is real as it comes.

11. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

12. Blau

Blau Big Dog

A little off topic but is it just me, or does the second pup on that page, the piebald one, have some MAJOR roach back?

I think that people are too worried about seeming like tough guys or 'pros' on the internet. If they REALLY want to get their names 'out there', they need to be doing more FOR the dogs than for themselves. Start getting your poor dogs health tested, so MAYBE you'll seem like a little less of some joe shmoe backyard peddler...

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

If that was the case we wouldn't be so concerned. There are so many examples disproving that statement idk where to start. My fav is Pat Patrick. The one lbd mentioned is just crazy...

14. n2bulldogs

n2bulldogs Banned

I see where you're coming from, but I can only base my views on my situation. Maybe my out look doesn't work too well in some of people's circumstances, but it works great for me and my dogs. I don't break any laws, I have a small number of dogs, and they get worked/hunted HARD. Anybody that doesn't like that can F-off. it's my right. I don't concern myself with dog fighting, busts, etc. Sorry, it's just not a genuine concern of mine. I can see why some folks that keep lots bulldogs should be concerned

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
  15. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Neither did quite a few ppl who were busted and found innocent after their dogs had already been executed. Point is you dont have to break any laws to be busted, just own dogs. I keep mine to myself as well and just hope for the best...

16. n2bulldogs

n2bulldogs Banned

I wish the gov't feared the people instead of us fearing the gov't. (they are some scary mofos though)
    that would be cool :cool:

17. n2bulldogs

n2bulldogs Banned

tragic state we're in really. I mean honestly that sounds like some 1984 shit to me. F'in' shame really, but all too true. I wonder what they'd have thought of that statement 100 years ago.

18. n2bulldogs

n2bulldogs Banned

orwell's 1984 for the slow kids

19. popper

popper CH Dog

I couldnt agree more... American culture gone wrong.. Boy is that the truth..... Honeslty these days i run into people getting into dogs for money and nothing else. Worrying about when they can first breed and willing to selll to a little kid if they shell out some cash... it gets reallly old....

20. King Benny

King Benny Banned

be about it, don't talk about it. you can't catch a fish if it don't open it's mouth. stay off the forums,...keep to yourself. the world is full of rats, so keep your circle tight and small. this all goes without saying. the only one who will get you caught, is you.