1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

thnx to game-dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by davidlau_2002, Sep 21, 2006.

1. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

thanks to game-dog, i've been here for almost a year and have been constantly learning from you guys. here's my bluff now at a year old and a month. at six months you guys said i overfed him so i've been working at him since he was about 11 months.

before :http://www.game-dog.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=12127&c=3&userid=4645

and after: http://www.game-dog.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=15691&c=3&userid=4645 http://www.game-dog.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=15693&c=3&userid=4645

i cut his feed down from 5 cups to 3 1/2 at 1/2 cup increments a week. light flirt pole with no jumping 2x a week. 5 mile hand-walk every day. tread mill at 6 mph with 8 incline at max for about 20 minutes 3 to 4 times a week at every other day intervals. thanks again for all your guidance and there is still WAY more work to do. honestly, my only limit is his drive. many would say this is wasted effort but i take this into experience for my later "game-dog." peace and hairgrease.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2006
  2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

He's starting to look good, keep up all the work and u'll have an amazing athlete in no time. I was in the same position when i first joined this site, i was feeding my apbt/boxer mix way too much of a poor food and not working him enough, well ever since i joined this site i've been doing everthing possible and now when i take him for walks and let him run in fields he doesn't quit just keeps going. I gotta post some new pics of my dog because i think his conditioning has worked out really good.

3. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

He's a handsome dog!

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

He looks great! You've done a very good job with him. You can't beat a happy & healthy dog. :)

5. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

I'm sure he looks even better but we need to find you another photographer or another camera. Keep working him though, he's looking good. Those pictures do no justice at all

6. is that the same dog,because i notice his coat color has changed a lot from the previous picture.or is it just my bad eyesight?

7. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

i think if you post another pic of him from the side steching or somthing to get a better look of him let someone else hold the dog and soeone else take a picture and you just stand in front of him and call him show you could get a better pic.

8. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

thanks for the advice. lol. i'll tell my mom she's fired. i feed him canidae paws and since he turned on 1 year his coat started changing to a brown color. he's almost changed to a complete reddish brown now.

9. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

so much for another useless blue:p We know u take care of'em. Is this the sme dog that u posted trying to kill the teddy bear when he was a pup? If it is he sure looks good and all grown up. That was quick.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2006
  10. ok so it isnt just my eyes,wheeew i thought i had to go back and get me new glasses,lol.