1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This kennel?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Mr.Mixon, May 12, 2010.

1. lqaddict

lqaddict Big Dog

Are you really going to breed a bitch that young?

2. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

im sorry but this makes me not want a dog from this kennel, the dogs ped looks ok but im doubtful. straight from their website.

"
    PUBLIC ENEMY'S "CHAINSAW"
    A CROSS BRED DOG THAT I HAVE HIGH HOPE'S FOR IN THROWING BIG HEAD, BIG BONED & THICK MUSCLED DOGS. MC COOL'S "CH"BUTCHER BOY LINE & WHITE'S "CH"JEEP/ RED BOY (ROM)/ "CH"OTIS CROSS, SPECIAL THANK'S TO PUBLIC ENEMY KNL'S THE BREEDER FOR THIS DOG. HE IS A BIG HEADED, BIG BONED AND A HOUSE GOOD DOG TOO.
    CHAINSAW IS AT STUD $500 , PUPPY DEALS TO DOGS BRED LIKE HIM "

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

not my dog, it just seemed like someone thought 27 at one year was a bad thing

4. lqaddict

lqaddict Big Dog

It was me, but the thought process was "is it a wise decision to breed a one year bitch?"

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

it does get done. depending on the circumstances i have NO problem with it either. if you want something off a male due to his age and he probably wont be producing much longer, go for it. if youre fond of a young bitch, shes working out well, again i say, go for it, its your dog. health issues down the road seems to have folks that say one thing, and others who feel the opposite. but that is a whole different discussion in itself.

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Well....... I did say I think he's into conf. shows only. I asked him about that dog specifically one time and I wasn't really happy with the response I got. It was an honest response but I don't feel like it's enough to walk out back take one look at a dog and think hey he'd make a good stud.