1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This is what this site is about!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Marty, Jul 16, 2006.

1. simms

simms CH Dog

2. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Don't you find the slope on the show bred GSDs almost painful to look at????? Cool info.

3. simms

simms CH Dog

I've seen a few of them and yes they were painfull.

4. puregame

puregame Big Dog

It just keeps going and going and going......:rolleyes:

This thread needs to have its battery pulled :p

puregame

5. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Yup it truely is a GAME thread......:eek:

6. Did I miss something or this lady against Dog-contests? Well she explained very well the difference between show and work quality and on the other hand she is against the genetic-task that create ouer choice of working-bred?

7. jdbpitbull

jdbpitbull Big Dog

well just because you have a piece of paper saying a dog is something doesnt mean it is a game dog and as far as that goes you cant prove it without doing illegal stuff so guess you just have to deal with it! and hope it is what it is supposed to be

8. wheezie

wheezie Big Dog

i find it very amusing how caught up people are on having a GAME BREED dog. i dont give a damn how a dog was breed as long as the dog works. i believe it was at this site that a posted a thread asking what kind of work do you do with your dog. All i got was what game fanatics sit and call non game breed APBT curs. while these curs partake in OB, agility, tracking, search and rescue, sch, wp, and other things. i dont remember getting one thing from game dogs... wait yeah i did some guy told me his dog works the hell out of the spring pole. ok first off i dont consider that work i consider that playing and a good exercise so we the owners can sit our fat asses down and let the dog get its self tired. lol conditioning your dog dose not make him a working dog in my humble opinion. i love game dogs, dont get me wrong but i dont like it when someone has a triple bred frisco that sits on a fucking chain all day long while lets say a dog from TNT lines is an ace in wp. but when this tnt dog gets brought up hes a cur. lets call it what it really is the TNT wp ace is a WORKING DOG and the triple breed frisco is a dog with papers that has no real purpose because there is not a job for it preform

9. Marty

Marty Guest

I think the next time I hear this BS (change the name of the site) I will give the boot to who ever says it, If you all will go back and read the highlighted part of the very first post in this thread you will understand, if not don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

You won't make it or break it ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  10. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

Haha that shit is funny! Im getting fed up with all these peeps saying game dogs have no purpose. Im gonna move to mexico to get away from all these cot damn tree huggers. They dont hug shit over there.

11. wheezie

wheezie Big Dog

no i didint mean they have no purpose. maybe i wasnt clear my apologies on that. what i meant is what give a peron a right to bash a dog and call it a cur when it is working dog. when a lot of game dogs do absolutly nothing with there dogs. its no that the dog has no purpose it is that the owner dosnt give the dog a job to perform. maybe thats more clear for you

12. simms

simms CH Dog

Yes and Yes.....

13. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Good Grief enough is enough.... Some people really need to get over themselves.. Almost 300 replies later I think we're getting a bit off topic and making this way too personal.

Game-dog owners (APBT owners) need to remember that not everyone shares our views on the way to raise, breed and handle these dogs these dogs.... and that's okay. A good dog is where you find him.. on a chain or on the bed.

Pet-bull owners (you are still APBT owners) you came here full on knowing that this was a game-dog site and still choose to join. Remember our past (our meaning the history of the APBT). It is the reason why we have these wonderful animals today.

We are all here for at least two reason...

1. To gain knowledge.
    2. Because we love this breed.

I've said it once and I'll say it again:

You can't make anyone do anything. All you can do is offer advice and lead by example. Everyone has got their own opinion on how these dog should be raised, bred, kept, feed, conditioned, etc. etc. Thats fine. We're all different. Some things work for some and not for others right?! We're supposed to be here to learn not judge.

People keep forgetting it's not about you or me... it's about the dogs.

C'mon Marty can I get a close thread :)

puregame

ericschevy and (deleted member) like this.
  14. ericschevy

ericschevy Big Dog

I like this one, makes sence to me...

15. Marty

Marty Guest

Not yet, I'm still feeling out the members on this one ;)

16. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

keep in mind the same people who want to ban a gamebred dog..want to ban a ``blue pitbull ``and your ``petbull``...so we all have different opinions but the same goal...why cant we all just get along....i bet more people get bit by other people than dogs..dont beleive me.. look it up.

17. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Amen! Reps to you!

18. Attila

Attila Guest

I was hoping it was some one elses hands. Damn it man.

19. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

hahaha....i had to read it a couple of times before i got it but then...........i was laughing my ass off

20. ericschevy

ericschevy Big Dog

HAHA, Let's try to keep our hands to our selves..LOL