1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This is the real deal

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by stratos9, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. widerange

widerange Big Dog

this dog and gage belong to you?

2. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Both of those brothers are bred and owned by N2K's

3. stillborn

stillborn Banned

this has to be the best thread in the history of the internet. thanks for the great read.

4. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

THANKS, kinda bored why don't YOU come up with the next one. LOL!!!

5. badnewsII

badnewsII Pup

i dont understand why people have to get on this forum and talk big i been on here for a while but i got banned and now im back ch dynohoe you talk big game yea i know you know alot about dyno dogs buit it dosent mean you can run your mouth like a lil girl if you know what you know dont you think you should be more man then child just because you know dogs dosent mean you have to act like and inbred hillbilly either you are a man or not im 20 years old yeah im young but i know dogs and i alsoknow how to act mature grow up and be a man but if you are not like that then i apoligize but from what i read you are a child not a man.....

6. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

LMAO You must don't know who "ChDynomite" really is. I think he should know about Dynomite and Dynomite dogs better then any of us.

7. badnewsII

badnewsII Pup

sense let me let you know i understand he knows about the dyno dogs but he dont have to call people dumb fucks its called respect i know a lil bout them dogs but dont disrespect the dam dogs a man is a man a child is a child sense i know about you bud ok dont mistaken my age for someone that dosent know about dogs im on here to learn info and understan things ok but if you think you know well bud you just dont anymore you want to say let me know pm me if you have to just dont disrespect me or the people i know have a nice day sense

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Omg!!...this thread just got real good!!...

9. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Shit Dyno ain't get in on this yet Crush lol You ain't seen nothing yet lol

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Lmao!!!...I already kno sense!!

11. jangspitz

jangspitz Pup

I know what people gon say about this situation.

"Read more post less"

12. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Thread Closed!:dogkiss:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.