1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This is the real deal

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by stratos9, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

2. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Didn't mean to open a can of worms, really was just wanting some replys "if this was correct" what ya'll would think. LIKE i said either way both are good dogs., and Walker I think is worth breeding without going into detail!!!

Kayo your a funny guy, but hold on to TG, he is your only LIFELINE.

3. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Aint nobody say nothing about tg lol. I'm still waitn for you to answer my pm's since you say this old school dogman

4. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Like i said before YOU have an open ivitation to my yard anytime. Just give me a date and I am pretty flexiable, I don't know how much more you could ask for, then we would not be internet doggers, you can say, I've been there and what he is saying is the truth!!!

I always enjoy talking Bulldogs to people that have taken a different route then myself. This would releive you of ANY doubt about your questions that I don't feel like going into in front of 10,000 people or more. If you think I am a Liar as you put it , my invitation is standing. PM me a date Day or Night, anytime of the year.

If you won't come see for yourself then don't go around calling people you have never meet Fakes & Liars. Not many people would offer this, but I have NOTHING to hide.

stratos

5. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

answer your pm's then. Been sending them since yesterday

6. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

That's what I thought...You know back when the honest people were mostly raising this breed when someone would invite us to their yard, that was something you looked forward to, sitting around and swaping stories, really a good way to learn every aspect of these dogs & breeding.

I could name several dogmen that I had the pleasure of going to their yard and look around at some of the dogs that we all build around today. lot of fun!!!

But, you just answered my question if you are really interested in the breed, or just one of them that cruises the computer and finds something to run people down about, that's why there is so much talk about how the quality of dogs have gone down. To lazy or embarressed because of lack of knowledge to actually meet older & been around more, dogman.

So it's your loss, I on the other hand can say I was willing to sit around and talk dogs with you or anyone else. That's the way I learned and got their trust to maybe get a very good dog from them when it came along.

So you should be ready to find your next victim off the "internet" by now and leave this thread to people with more knowledge.

See Ya, stratos

7. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

tvk's dogs were nothing like the dynomite dogs, i know both well, i dont buy it

8. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

You're not reading my pm's. Read my last one and hit me in the pm's and quit doging

9. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

I've read your PM's (ALL) so if you can't make the invitation then I understand, these hounds do keep us from taking off a day or 2.

But I will be glad to talk on a phone, but it's not much better than this internet,(Face to Face) is where you get the truth.

But if you send me a Phone # I will be glad to discuss our disagreements, and I will listen to your thoughts, and answer any questions you have about my dogs. From starting out until today???

This is the 2nd way I've tried to settle our way of thinking. SO!!! I am about the truth are you????

10. widerange

widerange Big Dog

2) The "SALT" dog was purchased by a friend of mine and I only brought her back since I was making the trip for other reasons, and to visit the owner of the "Chapa" dog. I had heard good things about him and the owner wanted to get some of our blood to cross with his. I personally was only interested in the "Spike" blood. so how do you like the chapa dog or his offspring?

11. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

He is a very impressive looking dog. I think that what I was told about him is true. I was told and have talked to 2-3 others that vouched for his hard mouth.

About his offspring Their are some that have done well, don't think actually he has been bred a whole lot and mostly back into his own blood, but the owner could tell you more than me. I am going to try to get him some of our blood up to him and hope for the best.

12. widerange

widerange Big Dog

i got one off salt. had one right off him but she passed. thinking about picking up another female off him. i was told the same about his mouth and his offspring seem to carry the same trait. he was just breed back into his daughter. i have been keeping my eye on the pups would like to know what they turn out to be like.

13. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Hows your "Salt dog bred. I am happy so far with my Doubled up "CHAPA" pup.

14. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Hey, stratos, if that invite could be extended to others I would like to take you up on that, oldtimer (said with utmost respect).

15. widerange

widerange Big Dog

16. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

17. widerange

widerange Big Dog

no that is it im pretty sure that was the only time that chapa has been breed to any of his offspring?i would like to know how she turns out and how you like salt.

18. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Yes, you are right about the "CHAPA" pup.

And the "SALT" dog was brought down here to breed her to our line, maybe to help with the things that maybe she lacks, if I'm not being to nosey how do you know her???

19. widerange

widerange Big Dog

like i t said i have a few off that yard and have went down to visit the yard she came from a few times and they have came by to see mine a few times. know the owner and his family. good people to deal with and i have enjoyed everything i took from that yard. now if you dont mind me being nosey how do you know them? and you keep saying "our line" im guessing you mean walker will be breed to her?

20. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Yes, they are good honest people..... Haven't talk to the owner of "SALT" in a about a week, but knowing him this is probably the stud he will use, he is a proven producer and very good dog himself, he may decide to go with his brother "GAGE" either will be fine:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=378062

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.