1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

this is it!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mr. Brownstone, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

this is exactly the size and style dog i am after i love the muscle tone and compact frame.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGIaxf3Pt5Y&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGIaxf3Pt5Y&feature=related[/ame]

this is "part" of the personality i am looking for... i want a dog that is wild and ready to go at all times... needs to be worked or rather must be worked. i like both dogs a lot but the first one is just a beauty to look imop.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgTeGILd0c&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgTeGILd0c&feature=related[/ame]

2. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

didnt have volume up and realize he was 60-65lbs. would love a dog like the one in the top video but no more than 50lbs and as little 35. not sure its possible to get all that in one package but looking around it seems like you can?

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Stop worrying so mutch about looks.

4. popper

popper CH Dog

what he said ...... you worying about looks to much......get aq pocket bully if you want a wide , small , muscular dog

5. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

i know true dog men could give a shit about looks and thats fine with me, each to there own. but i on the other hand was first drawn to the dogs based on looks, if not for that i never even woulda figured out what they where made of and why they where so speacial. i also and become so obsessed with em and become such a big part of my life. its something that has been burned into my head over 10-15 years. the good news is i have learnt the lesson of putting looks first with my last pup i got anything but a working dog and no looks to boot. when you been wanting a brand new F 350 your whole life and you end up with one thats ten years and peeling paint covered in dents every time you see a shiny new one you cant help but want one. i will not be feeding another dog i am not at least 90% happy with ever again. i got one now thats i have had 1.5 years and ill feed him till the day he dies as i love him. but this is the last time ill keep a dog a am not completely satisfied with. its simple i want nothing to do with a big dog with a long back legs neck and the rest of it if i can have the safe little ball of fire in half the package. i also dont wanna have to handle a dog that big i think 40 as apposed 60 will be a bit more easy?

6. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

no thanks.. i am not interested in another fat lazy fucker i want something that is wild and smart.

7. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

i will not sacrifice show for go.. i would rather have go and no show at this point as i said learnt that lesson at this point. but i dont see what is wrong with having both. i see plenty of people with real dogs throwing compliments the way of the dogs i am crazy about. and i see plenty of these dogs that are bulldogs that fit the description of what i am stuck on. its not like i am saying i want a dog that has a giant head, chest like bag of bricks and is so short it cant run and is gonna pass out just goin out in the heat. i am just saying i want a agile little fire ball in a small package with some muscle on his bones that i can work as much as i want summer or winter.

8. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Don't worry about looks at all. Worry about that dogs ability and assuming you are starting with a pup, you won't know that dogs weight until its fully grown and mature

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

just to pull your head in op, the first dog in that top vid is discustingly sick for a chainweight dog. besides the body on it his head is even lacking in any real fill, if you want a dog like that fuck off and buy a greyhound. if i ever ever had a dog like that on my yard you could take them away from me.

sorry mods.

10. popper

popper CH Dog

i think the doigs in the first video look damn good

11. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

serious? that first dogs area above the stifle look like it hasnt been fed for two days, his bone structure in the head looks like its lacking standard muscle that all bulldogs should at least have a little of. and i keep my dogs lean, five too many ribs for my liking.

12. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

look i am a good guy with good intent. i am not what you might be thinking as i see what is given out to so many others whom GD does not see eye to eye with or have intentions not suited to this breed. this for me has been a long road. took ten years to get a dog, then 2 dogs one a mistake one the real deal to figure out what a real dog is and what these dogs are about. i would think if came here saying i started out on the wrong path and through 2-3 years of trial and error i have seen the light you would welcome me with open arms?!!! one of the main things on mind is how i am gonna keep the true integrity of a real bulldog alive as i dont hunt at the moment and i aint into the []. I suppose hunting sounds like real good option and i def work my dog a solid 2 hours a day plus walks and the rest of the shit a good dog deserves imop. i will and am listening and will take the advice and try not to think about looks. i can see myself getting there at some point but we all have to get where we are going our own way in our own time. i think that all makes sense... if not well we can agree to disagree as i am determined and will get what i want and i am sure i will also learn what is really all about.

13. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

yes the dog is a little thin but his muscle tone and confirmation are pretty dam sweet if you ask me. again i am sure my likes might be quite dif than others.

14. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Well you should look into the bloodlines and the kennels that produce what you like first

15. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

i agree that is my point in posting up pictures of dogs i like. being i have come across only one breeder of the real deal i am looking for some help. i figure if i show some people in the know what i like they can begin to point me in the direction of people that breed and also like what i like.

16. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Gotta admit the man(?) makes sense... Good post.

17. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

yep does make sense

18. fblb

fblb Top Dog

You are an idiot plain, and simple if the reason you want one of these animals is because of a certain look I am willing to guess you have the testicular fortitude of a gnat. Fix the dog you currently own, and feed him as a pet....or shoot him. You owe him absolutely nothing....just because you jumped in and got a dog without knowing jack shit, and are going to do the exact same thing again don't mean you got to keep an animal you are not satisfied with. Most every jackass that doesn't know shit about any dog always picks on appearance (oh shit he looks like a bad ass...oh shit that one is so cute) blah blah. As for size I don't think it would really matter because I don't think someone with your mentality could handle any dog I put in your hands be it 30 lbs or 70. Have a great day.

19. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Read up on the dogs that are well known and learn it's traits and post the dogs here and then people here can help point you in the right direction

20. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

i luv the way the first dog looks!!!....looks good to me!!