1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

this is crazy my new female...BABY RASTA!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by D.R KING, Jun 9, 2005.

1. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

I cant believe I did this, my girlfriend even told me "dont you bring another dog in here..." After Kain she was like thats enough dogs. Well I pay most the damn bills anyway so I can do what I want. Now I really got my hands full;)

Heres the story how i got her. My cusin was gonna give her up and put her to sleep because she tries to attack their lab ever time she sees him???:confused: I tried telling them that thats normal in pitbulls, its okay if they show agresstion towards other animals. But of coruse, they know little, they didnt wanna go through the drama of watchin her 24/7, at first i was like hell no, i cant take her, but then i saw, SHES A NICE FEMALE. I would hate to see her die for no reason. So she's mine.. But this bitch is nuts, my friend held her as I held king, she flipped put, king flipped out as well. Love at first sight lol. And if thats not all, shes in heat as of today, but aint no pups happening in this house, my girl would leave me if i did lol. Heres the pretty girl, baby rasta...wish me luck with her:D

* her other photos are in my gallery*

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2005
  2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

War-Gon? D.R King?
    :D
    I like the name!!! Good lookin likkel bitch-
    H.I.M. KING SELASSIE 1

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2005
  3. D.R KING

I like the name to, it was gonna be mami yankee but i changed my mind

4. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

LOL, i wanna call one "Notty Bongo"

5. D.R KING

lmao, I always wanted a female with a double name, just calling her sounds fun

6. Empire

Empire Big Dog

Nice female D.R King.

7. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

she is a nice looking dog and crazy is goooooooood we like crazy bitches make life fun lol