1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This Is Cool!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mydawgs, Apr 4, 2008.

1. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

As Game-Dog was an official sponsor for my friend and trainer Stacy Simons, as an IFBB fitness Pro for the Arnold Competition...we are now on her web-site:

http://www.stacysimons.com/pages/Links.html

Now I know this is not everyones cup of tea, but Stacy has been able to get me in the best contest shape I have ever been in ( although after taken 2 years off I am as light as I was for my first show). My show is next week on the 12th and here I am last week. Now I still have to dump the water and carb load which I will be doing next week but I am pretty pleased so far!!!!

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/?action=view&current=FILE0018_edited.jpg

The nerves are startin to creep in..but I do well on nervous energy. I hope I can scratch with the best of them, please send a good wish my way people....having this community behind me gives me strength!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2008
  2. Marty

Marty Guest

I wish you the best of luck with your competition, I know you will do very good, you've got Lilbit behind you also ;)

Tell Stacy, thank you from Lilbit and I for all she is doing ;)

3. thepitpalace

thepitpalace Big Dog

All I can say is WOW (very impressive)....and good luck.

4. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

I admire and respect.. all the hardwork.. you put in to get in that kind of shape. Good luck

5. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I wish you the best! :)

All I know is after this baby is born, I've got a whole lotta training to do to get myself back in shape. I know my body won't ever be like it was when I was a collegiate athlete, but I sure want it close! Having 2 kids under 2 is going take it's toll otherwise! :D

6. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

First thanks everyone! Ya All make me smile!

Mia that is the wonderful thing about getting older and knowing more. I have found the application of your collective knowledge makes it so much easier to get to where you want to be. It is sort of ironic that when you are younger and you play for a school ya just kinda go with the flow. If you think about it, or at least when I think about it, so many of my fellow athletes really were naturals and thus really did not have to engineer their physique. It came with the "play". Now I can actually drive to specific places..that is what is fun for me. With your intelligence and drive, you can be BETTER than you were in college...and with two kids under 5...well lemme just say see I am up at zero dark hundred???? When ya got little ones you have to be anyway, then let the "cardio" begin LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!