1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This has to be Illegal

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CB, Aug 24, 2006.

1. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Real good, I find the bigger, heavier chain you keep them outside and the more you beat and starve them makes them gamer. This is good since I'm a ruthless cat-beater. My cats are notorious around the country, I've got a few gr ch cats worth up to $100,000 in cat-fighting circles. I wont sell them though, I just breed them to their mother to make them extra inbred and mean so I keep making killing machines. Its all in the inbreeding my son.

I've only lost 3 matches out of 117, 938 contracted fights I've set up. I must be doing something right. I hear ya on cat scratch fever though Attila, I had some bitches come down with that, and had to put em down when they broke their chains and formed a pack and bit my youngest child :(

Ask around, you know how we do.

BTW- I live in China so this is legal. I dont ever eat the losers though, I feed whats left to the cats preparing for a fight to make them bloodthirsty. Cats dont really taste good, we just tell people we eat the losers so they dont think anything is going to waste. We only fight them for fun, not food. I cant believe the idiots actually believed there was any legit reason for fighting them. I just get my rocks off watching two cats tear eachother apart :D

2. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Ya'll need to add some Persian blood to those curs you got. That way when they bite down they either get a hair ball or a dingleberry. Ya'll got to come to Texas where we do it RIGHT!

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Do it right :rolleyes:. You come to China and ask for "Pussy mangler" and I'll fight my worst cat with your best for 50k and still walk home a richer man.

That persian stuff is junk, they get too hot with that long hair, I feed my cats hairballs as kittens with their gunpowder/hot sauce stew so they are used to it. No advantage there brother,hate to tell ya, you got nothing!

Give me a call at 1-555-323-8989 if you really want to set up a fight, I'll send ya home, broke and without a cat!

cheekymunkee likes this.
  4. sexyme

sexyme Banned

I cant believe this is really real, I didnt know there was so many pictures and news reports, so is this like a bigger deal than dog fighting, because if it is then it all makes sense as to why AP hasnt had it on animal planet because people would not want cats anymore, and in another post someone said a judge got his nose torn off, was he the judge that was going to proscute the people fighting the cats, did he press more charges afterwards, id like to read what happened. So how come people do this type of thing what does it all prove about them cats except that they are vicious killers and need to be put to sleep, I am so glad i got my sister to give up that stray i am sure it would have hurt someone

5. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

it is lucky julie!! them cats are scarry, they can do tons of damage really quick. i'm glad you weren't around when it attacked, goodness think of all the scares you could of had... your a lucky lady not to have a vicious cat around!!!

6. WWII

WWII Banned

It wasn't a judge. It was the referee ruling over the match.

7. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

No the cat-fighting judge Julie. We dont ever get caught, we've got judges, sherriffs, and many Senators rolling cats too ;)

You see, in a cat fight, there has to be a judge of the fight to make sure the cats fight fair.

Its not near as big in America as dog-fighting, I hear dog-fighting is totally stopped? I dont know really....

8. I dam near spit all over my new laptop after seing those pictures.

9. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

I'de be careful with that inbreeding Rock, this is from my last litter...

[​IMG]

10. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I cant believe all of you people. I must have rubbed off on some individuals here because I leave for a few hours and someone threw a ball and ZOOM everyone else ran with it...well at least your making me proud and keeping the newbies curred out
    Because we all know Shon appointed me the Noob Cur Maker, I cur me some newbies fast like one of these felines here...now its time for little miss riding hood to get some APBT lessons

11. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH.

"Can't Sleep, two headed cats will eat me"

12. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I've got the tightest bred Maine Coons yall ever saw! Some weighing close to 26 pounds!!!

[​IMG]

Imp Gr Ch Kassaro Ferrguss (4xW) (ROM)

He is up for stud to approved dames only!! PM me for more info

13. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Shoot, I heard your REAL name is Cur Maker.

14. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Oh wow Riptora! I'll give ya 100 thou for it! I have been breeding brother to sister back to mother for 15 years, and havent came out with any two-headed monsters yet. Do they cost twice as much to feed too, because I already starve my animals, I cant afford to pay for two cats in one to eat! After all, they are just fighting animals, who would waste good money on cat food when the rents due!

15. Attila

Attila Guest

now the two headed cat is freaky looking that is going to be a killer there for sure.

16. Attila

Attila Guest

hell fire son we can just put the wheels back on the house and haul it down the road.

17. CB

CB CH Dog

LMFAO i cant stop laughing. What kinda thread did i make. Sorry in advance Shon and marty.

18. CB

CB CH Dog

14rock you aint got shit on my game cats. I will meet you at 18 pounds and will bet 200,000$ on my cat. Let me present you with Dbl Gr Ch 10xW Garfeild

[​IMG]

19. CHINADOG

CHINADOG Pup

Damn atilla...your the man haha...cant stop laughing...dont even get a break to finnsih my beer...:)

20. Attila

Attila Guest

whoa never drink and laugh in Poland it will make you snort and blow beer out your nose. That would be alcohol abuse.