1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This has to be Illegal

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CB, Aug 24, 2006.

1. sexyme

sexyme Banned

u actually fight these cats. your a horrible person if you do, and everyone warned me about you, you do need a spanking for being cruel to animals

2. Attila

Attila Guest

LOL Julie I will deliver him to you. I don't think you can beat that grin off his face though. You can try.

3. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Gr Ch Hissin Bastard vs. Gr Ch Frothy Mouth

[​IMG]

4. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

lol, that's awesome!! Got peds on those two?

5. Attila

Attila Guest

ya that was at the world byb game cat events. grewsome battle to the end. lasted 2hrs45mn. the kicker is when frothy mouth jumped over the carcas of hissin bastard and tore the judges nose off. It was a wicked site then the crowd in a hury rushed to the parking lot killing six slow people in the process. It is all right here in the game cat gazette.

6. WWII

WWII Banned

I got two dbl bred grandsons off of Gr Ch Frothy Mouth. Here they are getting schooled. I'm gonna breed them back into some blue bengaled stuff outta California. And here's my boy Tigger (ROM) going into Snowball 2xW. He has a pretty nice hold on him.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2006
  7. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Ok guys, its illegal to fight cats, gamebred or not. We will not allow any more pics of these cats doing what they love to do. CB-that isnt very smart admitting you have game felines, keep it under control.

Come on guys, this is not stuff the HS needs to see....dont let them in on this bloodsport, we just got it going where we like it and you idiots are parading it all over the net. If someone comes and takes your cats tomarrow because you guys cant keep your traps shut...its your ass!

Muddywater Combine, home of game felines for 15 years. Breeding for size, structure, with "just the right ammount" of gameness. Specializing in rare leopard colored game cats. Straight bengal bloodline.

No cats bred, raised, or sold for any illegal purposes ;)

8. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

lmfao..... rock 14 your so funny dude!!!!

9. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

bengal those are the fighting cats i've heard about,,,,,

i got one and boy when she gets mad she clears house,,,, atillia called her my daugter,,,,lol ,,,made me feel old,,,,lmao,,, but she's a hand full when her motors runnin,,,,lmfao,,,lmfao,,,,this shit is too funny

10. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

me and my better half dropped by and visited atillia the other day,,, we run out of time or we might have dropped by,,

11. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

[​IMG]

this is Attila attempting to subdue one of these killer cats.....

[​IMG]

then he'll put the evil feline creature to work on his farm....

[​IMG]

and we all know what kitty's fate is if he can't hack farm life.....

[​IMG]

but be careful, not only are some of them evil red-eyed demons, but they can fly too......

1 person likes this.
  12. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

CH WILLY vs RANDOM STEEET DOG
    picture comeing soon!!! This fight was held 3days ago in USA, the cat sufered woods but was victorios against the dog!!

PS- great topic ;)

13. Attila

Attila Guest

OOhh I gotta have one of those bad boys.

Lol Rock I been wondering where you were hiding at. Ya thanks for letting us know that they could be on to us lol. This was a good run and was fun. I could die today and will have died happy. [​IMG]

14. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Ok fellas, lets not lie.

That first pic pitbull219 is obviously a GI Joe character, being offered up as "bait".

And technically, the red-eyed breed doesnt really "fly" it just glides. Like a sugar glider. They have extra, loose skin (helps in a fight, the other cat normally just grabs skin unless its smart enough to get in deep) which also helps them when they jump off trees and other high structures to "glide" down. So technically, they dont fly, but they appear to be. Most people dont know this fact for the simple fact if a red purebread catt glides out of the air at you, normally by the time you see it, its too late :(

15. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

lol, I do think the second pic is one that Attila put to work though, lol. Wonder if he makes that kitty scoop up the dog doo as well.....

16. Attila

Attila Guest

He that kinda does look like me. lol

17. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Yes, my master [​IMG] How is that bengal blood going? I hear it's hot stuff. Got my Frothy Mouth stuff running strong!

Pitbull219- that was GREAT! LOL

18. asaj

asaj Big Dog

Okey! this is enought for me to go and change the color of my hair! THANKS!

19. WWII

WWII Banned

LOL.:D ..............

20. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Seriously. You guys got me really worried about the kitties. Did some research. Here is an excerpt, I can't believe it hasn't blown wide open:

Feline "Gametesting" Newest Bloodsport of Inner City Underworld

Enigma WTF Press
    August 2006

An underground feline fighting ring is being investigated throughout America's inner cities. Cats are brought in-either caught as strays or stolen from "yards" where people breed them for fighting, and organized "matches" are held in inner city alleyways. Each opponent holds his/her cat by the neck, puts him up to his opponent to see if they "scratch". If either cat "scratches", they are both thrown in to a trashcan, and the lid is promptly closed. All handlers then simply walk away.