1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This has to be Illegal

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CB, Aug 24, 2006.

1. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

where else would we be? besides in a bus with armed guards driving and bars over the windows..lol

2. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

I am sooo glad you outgrew that! There is no telling WHAT these guys would try to have you beleive if they thought you were gullible.

3. sexyme

sexyme Banned

oh your so right, no joke i bet they would play all kinds of tricks on me. im glad i am not your typical blonde id fall for anything

cheekymunkee likes this.
  4. Attila

Attila Guest

what like long island ice tea' is good for you if you have 6 strait in a row? Or beer makes you smart. ya I like that one. lol I see them dark roots

5. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Rofl with the way my life is going I think the guys would have to keep me in line. I feel like I should stand outside on the bus stop waiting for you guys, is this some magical Harry Pothead bus? Cause I don't do drugs, lol.

6. sexyme

sexyme Banned

those are natural dark roots thank you. its the smart part of me saving the blonde part of me, thats what me and my sister always say

7. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Here, let me dispose of those awful drugs for you.

8. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

well ms julie bless you heart and your sisters also. i promise they are great guys.

defend2daend~ come on to the back of the buss... i'm gonna need all the help i can get, me and blazen j have our hands full..... all these handsome onry men.:D

9. Attila

Attila Guest

good thing you have those dark roots holding you together.

Bam bam's mom- I am going to have to keep my eye on you lol.

10. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hey hey now, watch it with the blond remarks...lol!

11. Attila

Attila Guest

Blaizen- hey I didn't say anything about the blond part. just that I saw the dark underneath it. lol geesh. don't draw the line so strait you know I will stumble. lol

12. CB

CB CH Dog

With these kinda cats you can get any cat off the street and make a game cat. All you gotta do is feed it gun powder and run it on the mill and have a mini break stick for there locking jaws when they get in a fight. They are some mean some bitch's.

13. jankab

jankab Top Dog

LMFAO

Don't forget they MUST be walked on a very thick chain with 3 padlocks at all times.

14. Attila

Attila Guest

Yah and triple chain them with 50 pounds of chain. lol

CB did you wake up and wonder WTF happened to your thread. lol It was fun too bad you slept through the fun part lol this thread should be framed and put on the history walls of the most fun I have had in years. What a trip.

15. CB

CB CH Dog

Yeah i was pretty damn suprised i looked through the threads to see if anybody replied and there was damn 7 pages of it so i knew you had sometihng to do with it haha.

16. Attila

Attila Guest

Hell ya I did. You tossed the ball up and I kicked that sucker around all night and all day. What a blast. I laughed so hard I thought my rib cage was going to come up. lol

17. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Don't forget to feed them raw meat so they get the taste of blood.

18. CB

CB CH Dog

Oh yeah i cant forget that one. I feed my game cats raw mice for them to keep that blood taste in there mouth lol.

19. Attila

Attila Guest

No no no we graduated them up to a raw blue mutt diet.

20. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Trust me Julie, you are by far not the only one here that is gullible! LOL!