1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This has to be Illegal

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CB, Aug 24, 2006.

1. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Ok, but seriously, I will pull the bus over if ya'll get out of hand. I think I need Bam-Bam's mom over here for back-up.

2. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

i'll help drive but i want a chance in the back seat with a certain mister first..;) :p

3. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

YOu know whats worse than them game bred cats??? Game bred kids! Bred from rare killin fighting lines they won't cur out gauranteed and you never have to worry about the mailman bringing you any bills or junk mail. I have a few for sale and am running a special buy one get one half off. Here are my two most dangerous swimming in a bath tube full of their last victims blood! Just look at those little killers faces, scarie!

[​IMG]\

This one is so viscous I have to keep him caged!

[​IMG]

Riptora likes this.
  4. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

awome pictures of them youngens!!! i love them

5. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Ok, sounds good to me.

6. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! That little one with the blue duck is SCARY!!!! :eek:

7. Attila

Attila Guest

Looks like we better bring the curtains. Lord have mercy.

Defend2DaEnd, cute kids. I'll take the one on the right. raise em up to be mean like me. lol

8. sexyme

sexyme Banned

oh your funny, come on i wasnt born yesterday i know when someone is joking with me, haha i laughed hard when i saw the one caged tho, u do have cute kids

9. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

yeah Attilla bring that curtain, looks like your being singled out...lmao, rofl

10. Attila

Attila Guest

nothing wrong with laughing I have been doing it for two days strait. It is good for the soul. God has granted me the pleasure of one heck of a funny few days. I feel blessed. Thanks ya'll.

11. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

yeah I dont detect any gullible tendency about you...none whatsoever

12. sexyme

sexyme Banned

noway i try to just use commons sense when someone tells me something i ask myself, Julie is this really possible and something tells me yes or no and i go with it. i use to be real gullible but learned people just like to have their fun with me sometimes but i usually catch them and let them know i know theyre messing with me.

13. Attila

Attila Guest

My life story. lol [​IMG]

14. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Thanks they are cute, but they are mean they chase me out of a room in three seconds flat. I'm so scared of them! Where am I at on this bus?

15. Attila

Attila Guest

It sure is a good thing that you're not real gullible now. Wouldn't want you to be tricked or anything crazy like that. There sure are some sneeky ones around. You tell them.[​IMG]

16. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

they are cute! My son can be a terror too. Its 5 yr olds people should be afraid of, not dogs or gamebred cats..lol! You can help me and BamBam keep these guys in line. We need all the help we can get. Glad to see your in better spirits today!

17. Attila

Attila Guest

I suppose you have a window seat. lol I will be bouncing off the walls.

18. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

well seats depend on whether or not the area in available, you may have to stand or push thru the spanking line where me and AT keep revolving around in circles and cutting in front of each other...it might not be comfortable all the time, if u want a permanent seat just drive and get some stackers to stay awake, youll be nuts in a week and we will make space by dropping u off at a seat in the park and you wont know any better. lmao

19. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

nothing worst than a pissed off p-----....that needs to be tame,,,, i'm gettin in on this bus,,,lol,,,, and will be saying weeee for sure ,,,,,lmao,,,, ya'll are on the short bus right,,,

20. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

oh i know all about those gamebred cats, let me tell u i was attacked by one about 2 weeks ago, i had to have extensive surgery to my left eye becuase of the viciousness of the attack. My dog was too afraid to even help me when the cat attacked he just turned and ran. well anyway the cat is still on the loose in my neighborhood and im so scared, Julie will u please come over and comfort me and keep me safe?