1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This has to be Illegal

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CB, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

oh sure that is a must. We'll get some yard shots.

2. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Not just yard shots A.M! We want to see you guys having a good time & we want to see Miss Julie in the "flesh" without professional shots. And I for one would LOVE to see a shot of you giving Miss Julie a big sloppy kiss! Tounge optional of course. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2006
  3. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

whatever has happened to sexyme? who ran the pretty thing off?

4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I have a feeling we will have pictures of Attila kissing everyone, or just shots of him with his tongue out and some running away in the background. and why do I see empty bottle all over with xxx on them. Man its like I see the future. I cant wait, Im gonna get in so much trouble and anyone near me is already involved so watch out.

5. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Attila is making her work overtime so by next weekend shes really in the mood to drink and has no energy to fight back. You know hes a Psyops professional and has a plan next week already. He's a good planner and thinks ahead ya know.

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Ah yes it will be an event that is beyond the comprehension of even the most deviant minds. So unfathomable that even you'll all will sit back and gasp at how could one mind be so artistically advanced yet so socially deprevriaved in his pre-adult years. It will take years to remove such images from your scarred and delicate minds. I pray it doesn't cause every woman to dream and every man to realize they just need to hang it up and through in the towel and put a lead injection into their brains. For those involved will for sure go down in the books and be known that no other group of people could possibly shock the feeble minds of the American's and maybe the world over in sociological amazement. Something that would make my eighth great grandpa Attila the Hun proud. ah ya ok so I have to make a run for sure to make sure I have enough clear liquid to last till the end of the year. lol and back to the regular source of your entertainment and this has been a paid broadcast of something. Carry on. :eek:

7. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

You know what? I'm not THAT far from you guys! I just might have to show up at your hoe down ( no pun intended) and join in the revelry! Don't work that little girl too hard A.M., poor thing will be too tired to party.

8. Attila

Attila Guest

No you don't live far from me about 4hours and 45 minutes. Well if you live in the big D. city that is. Bring your party cloths and come on. I am sure their is enough room for more. lol we are not even to the half full point lol[​IMG] but probably full of something. triple X bottles. lol

Oh and don't for get to bring your game bred cat. and an extra cat mill. lol

9. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

It's a deal!! I got a real nasty one here, he would rather snarl than breathe. He is human aggressive but that is part of his charm, hopefully I can catch him without losing a limb. I don't need a cat mill, I'll just run him beside the car on the trip down. Yep, I'm old but I can still party like a rock star.

10. CB

CB CH Dog

Alright back to the cat fighting subject. This is very real i just found this video. Its a ameture video of a cat fight. Just think of what these cats would do to people. BAN all cats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHrMbyIp9AE

11. Suki

Suki Guest

I hope ya'll enjoy!

An enjoyable thread. :D Tx SOOOOO much for the laughs. (took me all damn night to read it!!!) :)

Cripes look what yah miss when yah have to work...:(

I'll be with you guys in spirit!:) And remember, no drinkin and drivin!;) ...wink...

12. sexyme

sexyme Banned

Now those cats look alike, are game bred cats typical looking, like similar? Do they have any other things that you can tell makes them game besides theyre eyes. Like color patterns or anything because I agree imagine what one of them could do to your face, I think all people should be trained to spot one and learn to stay away or call the animal police it could ruin someones eyes or looks if it hit your face. So was that at a underground cat fight? Who took that video because they didnt show what happened to the cats. I wonder if it was too gruesome for the internet and got edited or something because of ratings. Like PG 13 or X rated or something. I think that this should be off the net and not allowed to be around. Is this illegal all over? Do you get in trouble for doing this with cats like people do for dogs on animal planet? Yes if we just banned all cats that would make it better, we should ban all bad dogs too but not all of them just the ones who fight and bite. So there is BSL for cats too right. BSL is like Breeding Specific Law isnt it? We need to fix it and we need it for cats more than dogs. How sad. I use to like cats but I will never touch any again unless I know for sure its not game bred and I have a ped to preove it like Attila said its all in the ped. Maybe I should read more about it so I know what kinds are bad.

13. CB

CB CH Dog

No here is another video and the both look different. Notice how they are fighting on the street and almost get hit by a car at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHh-l1dqDAI

14. Attila

Attila Guest

I second that motion BAC a new wave of legislation. Ban All Cats.

15. sexyme

sexyme Banned

u taught me well boss
    i owe you

16. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

yes he did, wait til he teaches u about peg legs, you can cut yours off and run a mile, hes a genius

17. Attila

Attila Guest

Hey I just got word that the game bred green snake eyed line is one has the most prey drive of them all. Dude said it can scratch the hide off ya with some sort of telepathy. crazy evil things can get you before they even touch you hit you like a sushi chef. I hear some out side now. shoot I gotta go get my grenades from under the bed and a shot gun

18. Attila

Attila Guest

Heck ya ole peg legs is the peg leggenist of them all that line is tough now. I seen one that ate his own leg off to prove he was bad then at two great danes and a goat in 9 seconds flat. shit them out and was looking all crazy eyed at the crowd. all bets were off then I shagged ass. I have done allot of peg leggen but I wasn't going there with that game bred sob.

19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I heard on time Green snake himself was rolling in a filed and the other owner picked up ad ran fast @ :013 and GS got away and scratched 1/4 mile, thats crazy, u ever hear that shite, now thas a scratch in my book man. wonder if its true

20. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Yes BAC is sadly becoming a reality and is sweeping over our Nation, I hear Korey Nelson has again takin up the sword. It really comes down to irresponsible owners and a cats natural instinct to tear the sh*t up out of any thing that pisses it off. I'll tell you what anyone comes for my cats, well they will have to go through me and mydawgs....heh heh heh

OMG breaking news, another incident.....another BYB cat gone bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccNSxuEuGgg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2006