1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This has to be Illegal

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CB, Aug 24, 2006.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

come on now, your sounding like Sherlock Holmes, Watson somebody has a keyboard that they use for two different reasons im sure of it.

1 person likes this.
  2. CB

CB CH Dog

That is so fucked up attila lol. Me and 14rock have nothing going on damn it. Im as straight as they come lol.

1 person likes this.
  3. Attila

Attila Guest

Ya buddy lol all fun and games while ya'll thought the old man wasn't on to ya[​IMG]

can't believe you were goint to let me hang geesh[​IMG]

4. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

damn i knew something wasn't right with the 2 of you

5. short1

short1 Big Dog

ig there is a party Im there lol

6. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

gonna be in a few days when all the folks can show up
    ,,, some folks are gettin together on here and finally gonna visit

7. Attila

Attila Guest

umpa umpa loopa.good morning star shine

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

I was wondering why the f!#@k this thread was so long so I had to find out what all the commotion was about and shame on you people for taking advantage and picking on a beautiful young girl or shall I say lady. Just because some one is very pretty with nice tits and ass doesnt always mean she is ignorant stupid or a dumb blonde . Sexy dont listen to anyone else on here but me let me steer you in the right derection and show you the true meaning of what a real pit bull is like with out all the sugar coating to make you all sticky, sweaty and hot lol lol like the saying its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog but shit sometimes size does matter lol lol hahahaahahahaahahaa

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2006
  9. Attila

Attila Guest

Lol If you're just now getting to it you have to start from the beginning. It is a classic masterpiece of art and humor. if you can guess the riddles you win a brand new ahh mmm some thing I don't know but something. cold beer/ ya a cold beer[​IMG]

10. Attila

Attila Guest

hey riddle me this riddle me that ther just ain't something right about that cat.:eek:

to all that want free dog food for reading along call purina at 1-800-my puppy promo code #3157

11. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

LMAO yeah free food. lmao lmao I remember that offer.

12. Attila

Attila Guest

Yes picture if you will giving it to your CO expecting him to call and he gets the Chaplin to call also but the Chaplains Wife calls insted. Ya not exacty funny the Monday I walk into BD HQ with a not so happy Chaplin. it was really funny to me. he was not happy though. lol

13. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

oh yeah I bet, I tell everyone I see get a pupy that wonderful promotion. Aint had one complaint yet though.

14. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Good morning guys! I see you're at it again..lol!

15. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Good morning dear. No were not at anyting again, you make it sound like we actually paused or stopped or God forbid took a hiatus. None of the such happened I think we just had to rest and eat.

16. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I see. I just now rolled my ass outta bed, so excuse the confusion..lol!

17. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

LOL,,,,WE HAVE A SLEEPY HEAD,,,,LOL'

rise and shine,,,,lol

good mornin sleepyhead

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2006
  18. CB

CB CH Dog

Yall are to much for me its 2:00 pm here and i just rolled outta bed. Im going to be like yall and not go to sleep and watch this thread haha.

19. Attila

Attila Guest

Hey CB and all. just got back from town got feed for the animals and the dogs. Glad you all are awake. This is the third day again for me being awake. I have about a 4-5 day schedule some times longer depending on events, pain and nightmares from war crap. Any way. I wonder if 14Rock actually made it up in time he stated to work on his car? lol the fun never ends. This has been by fare the funniest event in decades. My friggen ribs are killing me from laughing so much. lol got to break the record though.

20. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Well, I hope you guys are going to post pictures of your dinner party! It would be rude not to ya know. ;)