1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This has to be Illegal

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CB, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Dirty3rd

Dirty3rd Big Dog

LOL. I did'nt read into the other stuff sorry. But yup they need to raid that house, seize all the animals, and charge them with animal cruelty. A count for each animal on the property. That's definetly preparing a cat for an intense catfight. LOL

2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I knew you would you dirty man..lol! I also enjoyed this thread, its nice just to have a little fun sometimes.

3. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

LMFAO! I didn't even really look until now! That IS indeed a woman, my friend.
    Check out the guy in the back at the table! He's loving it!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2006
  4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I absolutely cannot freaking believe this thread is still going. I swear I thought when I first posted in it, it wouldnt make it past a few posts. Boy oh boy add a model sexually disturbed men some fighting cats and a few game doggers and you got yourself the Indy car of forum threads, I doubt any thread on any forum went this fast EVER. I wonder whos responsible for that.

5. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

:D WHEN your talking bout a good cat fight ,,,hell everyone wants to watch,,,lol;) we'll get the women here talking bout those fight roosters next,,:D lmao,,,,,

WHAT IS IT THEY CALL THEM??

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Actually I just got off the phone with Julie. She lives around the corner from me and works for my company. Odd but hey. Anyway her and Bam Bam's Mom and Mister when he gets here in a week are all going out to dinner. She said that CB and 14Rock were real sweet fella's and she was glad to hear they are a good couple and all. I don't know what that was about but hey its 2006. Anyway she said Riptora scares her and that there are a bunch of naughty boys on this site sending dirty pictures of them selves to her. Ya'll are bad bad boys. that is an embarassment. Anyway sounds like a real nice girl and I asked my lead man about her and he said she is real popular at the company and said I did good hiring her. I don't remember doing so but hey moonshine does the memory good they tell me. I just can't remember who they were. I am glad she is into vintage men.

7. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

I see how ya'll are ,,,going out to eat without inviting me

8. sexyme

sexyme Banned

You have to remember hiring me, your just getting old, I cant wait to meet some people off this site, and I cant wait to party with you Attila. This is definitely the best thing yet to happen here for me. at first when I heard yo lived in AR i thought that is too weird then I find out bambam(whos just a doll) and you and ghost and lots live there, and when mister comes down im sure we will have a blast. I never had moonshine tho so you guys have to promise to behave yourself, I get kinda silly when I drink. no taking advantage of the drunk girl if i pass out. Thanks Attila for being so nice and kind and dont feel weird about being so sweet, I like men who are like that and teh flower you brought me today made my whole wek better, your the best and most handsome boss in teh world and I cant wait to spend time with you. I cant wait to just let loose and let teh real Julie out, I nefveer get to be myself anymore but im sure youll bring the best out in me. Your so sweet, and whats wrong with liking older men, they are more gentle and not so wild, young men just go beserk and then leave you there alone and cold, older men cuddle and stay the whole night, between me you bambams mom and mister I can just imagine what kind of fun we will have...

9. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I'm glad to hear you are in better spirits today. I just love Attila to death, though I have not had the pleasure of meeting him yet. You all better behave down there and drink a few for me. Man I'd love to get together with yall sometime, but alas, too far away, and I hate to travel. Oh, well, if yall ever come to VA gimme a hollar!

10. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I cant promise nothing, I am the one that has to travel the farthest so if i run up on some hot drunk blonde im looking around and making sure nobody is watching. Moonshine or not. Sorry Attila but you better handcuff her to ya...lmao I hope bambam will be able to keep me busy or I might go insane

11. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

who's loose??? ,, when's the party?? Atillia now don't be stingey

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2006
  12. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

WTF!? CB and Rock? That's a damn shame... She's scared? but I'm not even mad yet! [​IMG]

13. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

Ya'll are wrong for that

14. Attila

Attila Guest

hey you're a sweet young lady. We'll go up to the lake house and chill on the party barge. I am sure Ghost wont mind comming along. He is always game for a ride on the lake. Hell I'll get Jerry to bring the limo out to the office and get it stocked up for that weekend. Looks like a paid vacation comming up. We can take the Arkansas tour of the dogmen yards and of course Bam Bam's mom's farm and kennel too. It is cool that you like race cars maybe of Mister has time to stick around we can hit Centerville race track and you can take the 67 Ranchero down the strip. It will be fun. Maybe when you get to the office monday you can tell Jerry to get the chrome mags on the limo and the pipes shined up. Fire that 460 up. It is cool you have been in that before. It is a nice ride. Kinda rough with the 4:55 rear end and the high hp engine but hey not every limo has a blower. I liked the video you left for me that is really wild. That is amazing how you dance like that I never really saw a lady break dance that way before. that is a trip.

15. Attila

Attila Guest

Hey bro I don't give a damn as long as you ain't grabbing on me all night I am cool with it. Just drink it slow and easy. If every thing gets blurry I am hand cuffing you to the front seat so BBM can hit you with the belt lol

16. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

i'll stock up the ol barge and everyone's invited just let me know when,,,

17. Attila

Attila Guest

Will do that is for sure

18. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

For some reason, I have a feeling some one has a "split personality" on this board. ;);)

19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

come on now how would that be possible. What makes you think that?

20. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Just that some of these posts ( not naming names) sound like they could be coming off of the same keyboard. ;)