1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

this bothered the hell out of me.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by lockjaw, Feb 25, 2006.

1. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

If you check out their breeding's page their is a link to the dog's peds. there's a couple of 5xw and 6xws in their ped, so i guess these are game dogs:rolleyes:

2. simms

simms CH Dog

Garbage Breeders, Garbage Dogs!

3. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

It's a nylon muzzle, I guess they put it on for the effect, it most definately is not sized properly. They should be as snug as possible and I don't see why they would need her to wear one for a photo.

4. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

I've seen a few of those pictures on ratemypit.com

5. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

yeah the big blue on their home page is not their dog. i read their descriptions in red and they dont match their description in white. 119lb mastiff they got on there is def not a pitty. its a shame but they are pulling the wool with both hands. You notice they register their own dogs with themselves????

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Do y'all people not know how easy it is to just copy & paste someone else's dog's picture & present it as your own? All of this is b.s. & as for the Britney dog, everything & everyone related to it is a scam & full of shit. And as for the "kennels" listed, neither are reputable by any means if they are legit.

7. thats why APBT have bad reps. thanks to noob breeders and sketchy websites like that one. hope they get shut down.........

8. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

well i wanted every body to see that..but i didnt want the post to be closed..so thank you for being responsible apbt owners..by responding we saved a lot of our breed maybe not even knowing we did..

9. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

right click the pics to save the file names dont match the dogs names. Driver is ESCO. Patton is DICE. Betty ir BRITTANY ect ... they could have at least changed the file names

10. Stickynote

Stickynote Big Dog

good job on posting this and bringing it to our attention lockjaw!!

11. Believe me I found out the hard way about copy/paste. I actually had a pit rescue take a picture of Apollo with my chihuahua and put it on there site as a dog that had been adopted. Apollo's breeder saw that and went nuts thinking I had given my dog away (which I would never do). It caused me all kinds of problems.

12. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

They have several dogs on the site that don't belong to them. I posted on another board for PR bootay (I didn't realize she was a member here) and a member from that board said his dog was pictured:mad:

13. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Sounds like an ex-member causing some. . . Problems.

I almost did something like this, but using pics of my OWN dogs. I was going to make a mock "xtreem ghetto pittz kennel" site, pretending to breed lowriders, but everytime I would get an inquiry about pups, I would foward them educational material. This doesn't sound so. . . Decent.

14. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

I think this is FAKE.
    Generated by HSUS or similar group to show authorities to show what good wrk they are doing KILLING all the dogs they do.
    Probly HSUS,PeTA, or ALF behind it generating propaganda.

Then again who knows

15. That mestup stealing peoples pics for real it is...

16. Cnote

Cnote Banned

Did yall go look at the site again? All the dogs are gone except 2, all the links are gone, its just a dead site now and he's talking abpit kids in shelter.

17. japangame

japangame Big Dog

well, i sent an email when this thread opened to the site owner and it looks like it worked. I also email Louis Magna from coldsteelkennels and talked to her about the problem. Im glad it worked and lets all keep an eye on the BS that flows threw the net. We can catch these types of people and put an end to it. Lockjaw, thanx for bringing that to my attention so that i could put an end to it....when i talked with the owner he sounded like he was ready to cry about the whole deal and was surprised it sounded like, that he was caught in the act. Thanks to everyone for your comments and I would like to let everyone know that This Site and other Forums will Catch you if You are Impersonating someone else!!!!!

18. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

good job everyone ..we dont need people like that making are breed look bad..and using other peoples dogs to sell his man biting mutts..i had emailed him also..and explained he was about to get the shit sued out of him...jack ass...thanks japangame..:D :cool:

19. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

no one person makes a differrence...but as a group our words are heard..i personally thank everyone who looked at the post..and thank every one who took the time to care..just imagine how many dogs we may have kept out of the papers and pounds..thanks to everyone..:)

20. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Hmmm....sounds almost identical to the same methods our old "friend" used.

lockjaw likes this.