1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

this bothered the hell out of me.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by lockjaw, Feb 25, 2006.

1. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

2. japangame

japangame Big Dog

What happened to that female. Is that just a bad camera or is that really a deformality?:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2006
  3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

She has a muzzle on.

4. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

the point is that kind of dog is why we have the problems we do..and they are looking foward to breeding her...imo...man biter=bullet in the head..

5. japangame

japangame Big Dog

Is that a muzzle? If so. than I wont say any more. I will be emailing this person on some other problems they have on there site. Some faulty advertisement.

6. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

I cant even see it properly but I guess that if she is man aggressive (which no pitbull should be) they should warn people but why the hell would people breed if she is human agressive this is a great discrace to pitbulls and are just going to convince people that pitbulls are dangerous and the media was right all along

7. japangame

japangame Big Dog

Im putting a stop to it right now.

8. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Not much of a muzzle if the dog can open her mouth. And I don't think Classic's Betty belongs to them. I've seen that pic on other sites. (And I love how they rate all their dogs as having "excellent confirmation." And a protection rating? Whatever happened to "Manbiters must die"?)

Pah. I need to stop clicking those links. Need to stay in my little circle, and ignore all the bad things outside of it. LOL.

9. japangame

japangame Big Dog

the pic of Betty is actually a pic of ColdSteel's Britney. Right off of their website. www.coldsteelkennels.com/britney.htm

10. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Anybody have there email?

11. Cnote

Cnote Banned

It's on the homepage, I sent an email out.

12. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

the owner of these dogs sounds like an idiot to me

13. Hillbilly Pit

Hillbilly Pit Big Dog

Betty is a alsome looking dog ! who's ever it is. But i agree with yall if a dog bites in shear aggression it will bite the ol' 45. thats my policy.

14. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

I KNOW the real owner of Britney. I will e-mail her now and let her know about it. Also, did you see this link: http://www.classicpitbulls.com/Registry.htm Not only do they breed man-biters, but they will register them for you as well:mad:

15. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

ummm isn't Britney/Betty owned by PR Bootay on this site? Something about she rescued her? I've seen pics of PR Bootay with this dog to confirm this...otherwise, it's identical to this dog....crazy people.

16. lil_bit807

lil_bit807 Big Dog

I just don't see the prupose of their whole website. They advertise a human aggressive dog and hten go on to say it wil have nice pups. I would have to agree with Hillbilly Pit "she would have to bite the old '45". Nice reading for the public to get ahold of. Disgusting !!!

17. mikelia

mikelia Big Dog

I think maybe they are using other pics as their own, look at patches, they say the patch over her eye is so cute, yet in the pic there is no patch.

18. Yes, that is Britney, and she is 100$ Castillo...not "Classic" blood, whatever the hell that is!

19. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Looks like a Knuckles/Phillypitty/etc. put together kind of site.

20. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Yeh that site is full of BS.