1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This Bitch Stunnah (Overload lol)

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by StunnahsMUM, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Well Its Been Awhile Since I Been On Here & Posted Some Pics Of Stunnah...I Think Last Pics I Posted Was Wen She Was About 8months Or So..lol..

This Is Her 1yr & 2weeks Old..:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Good looking dog. She has got a thick and solid build on her.

3. thanks..:D yea not jst her body haha her head is bludy solid!!..hahaha

4. Whats with her legs? It shows like X legs, or I´m wrong and just on the pics she stand so?

5. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

nice bitch..

6. nope shes got bowed legs from her mother. I jst found out by a mate that i could have fixed them from feeding her some kinda oil wen she was a pup..but to late now..but im not fussed bwt them shes verything i wanted ay, looks dont really matter..as long as she gives out the love to me & other pple then im happy wid that..:D:D

7. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

she's a beauty, what's her ped? :) if you dont mind.

8. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

ive allways thought she had funny front legs, hows her eyes now?

9. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

You can't fix a fault in genetics with supplements. Old wives tales that certain things will fix severe faults like that. I wouldn't be surprised if she had some sort of dysplasia due to her elbows.

This isn't to say she isn't a gorgeous dog, but it's an unfortunate trait passed on through breeding.

10. ice man

ice man Pup

you can fix the leg problem with calcuim liquid at early age been in the dogs for 20 years so stunnahs mum your mate is right in a way. if it was genitic i wouldnt breed with her but more likey that she didnt get enough calcuim in her diet when she was a pup. i have photos of a pup i had with worse legs then her and within 4 weeks were back to normal.

pups bones are soft why growing so if they get a growth spert and not gettin enough calcuim the tendons are like rubber bands and pull the legs in like your girl

i have pics to prove it

11. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

chondrodysplasia. check it.

12. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

yeah, based on the picture of her dam, it's def genetic. but it doesn't matter anyway, as long as your happy with your dog, who cares about her front legs?

13. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Good looking bitch! And good work!
    Yeh I noticed something might be up with her right eye. She all good?