1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This Annoys the bejesus outta me!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PurePit19, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I came across this website today, and i had to ask myself how did these dogs get to be called APBT's. They look nothing like the real thing, not one real feature. Now this guy stated he's been breeding since 1987, but yet he has no clue what a real APBT is or what they look like. Then he has a stud fee price listed at $2,500, get the F@#$ outta here. Am i going crazy or am i right..... check it out.
    http://www.wattsupkennels.com/AboutUs.htm

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

:confused: will the real PurePit19 please stand up :confused:

typical bully site, nothing new- no uncharted water there. we have seen dozens upon dozen of similar threads here over the years.

now- whoever you are, go crawl back under that rock and return PurePit19 to us.

thank you;)

3. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

hey if the posers and idiots who currently own game bred dogs for their image want to go and buy these hippos it suits me fine :D

4. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I really needed this pick me up!!! Thank You, i was lost for a minute. LOL

5. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Rule 23:

Breeders with websites may submit their link to the Breeder's discussion forum for review, criticism, advice, input, etc. Members who would like to research or discuss a breeder may also post links to breeders' websites within the Breeder's discussion forum. However, this is not a place to post complaints about specific breeders.

Thread Closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.