1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking about Razors Edge.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by kansasnova, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a buddy who is expecting a nice litter or RE line. most of my dogs in the past have been jeep/colby or gator and im looking for somthing a bit bigger just somthing new...

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Are you looking to show the dog with the ABKC? There are some nice RE dog's out there that are bred to the ABKC standard meaning they carry the physical characteristics, bone, and mass of a bully. I am not into American Bullies and do not own them but I have friends who do and have learned a lot from them Semper-Fi has some very nice RE bullies that are conformationally correct for the bully standard and have been health tested. All of his dog's that he breeds are all ABKC CH/GR CH.

http://semperfibullies.net/males/

3. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

You should go visit some bully forums. This is game dog. Don't really understand why you would go from owning jeep/Colby apbt's to bully's. But whateva look at a site that actually talks about those dogs. This forum is for game dogs. I personally can't stand the way they look.

4. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

huh???????

5. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Indeed. This isn't the mastiff, english bulldog pit mix forum.

6. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

Pitbull-chat.com.

7. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

No need to talk down to the guy, just point him in the right direction. It's probably better if that he gets a bully anyway. Good for him.

8. b.s. aint nobody talking down on cuz they are telling him right (wrong damn site for crap) but homie no disrespect pay me no mind just speaking my opinion

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

americanbullyworld/The Elite Edge American Bully forum That is going to be the best place to discuss bullies.

10. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

I ain't talking down to the guy, I'm talking down about the dogs lmao. I wish him all the best luck with his pigdogs.

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL ...... You won't get much love on this forum for blue dog's or bullies just keep it moving those sites mentioned will be a good start.

12. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Go on the bullyforum plenty of bullys for sale and loads free to good homes as well...

13. heavyhemi

heavyhemi Pup

WHY would u want to take on another mouth to feed when you just posted about a accidental breeding yesterday? Makes no sense to collect dogs it seems like your trying to fit in and cantfind the right spot but to each's own ppl will be people sounds like a backyard accident waiting to happen

14. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

For real!!!!

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

And I got cussed the fuck out for telling her to abort the pups because I knew it sounded like a BYB situation LMAO!!!

16. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

Didn't you know Sadie? You're a crazy humaniac if you tell people alter their POS dogs that they can't contain and aren't doing anyone a bit of good. :rolleyes:

Anyways, while I couldn't imagine why anyone would go from jeep/Colby to razors edge, however you wont find any info here. At least not much in support of bullies.

And I'd strongly suggest working on your containment before adding another dog to the bunch to be "accidentally bred"

17. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

It would really be a shame if your new bully were to break loose and breed with your performance bred dogs. You def don't want that. Make sure your chains are solid.

18. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Chains? The last i read they where in cheap ass plastic and wire crates.

19. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Well didn't she say she was moving them outside ;) LOL If so I am assuming she will chain them LOL At least I hope she will .... :p

20. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Hope she stays away from game dogs!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.