1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

things need to change

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Boze, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Boze

Boze Top Dog

killercombine wrote:
    UNITED WE SHALL STAND, DEVIDED WE WILL FALL...

If everyone spent more time trying to better themselves and their dogs, and less time arguing about silly stuff and what the other guy is doing. If we all realized that not one of us has all the answers or is flawless or has flawless dogs and that there is much we can learn from each other in these times in which our dogs and our very existance is in jeopardy of beign extinct. If we would only have half of the respect that was passed down to me by the legends of the past, the sport would be infenetly better. Respect and honor are the cornerstones of our sport, we are all on the same team, whether we think so or not. I pray and look forward to the day in which this forum is hate free. It is because of this reason why I hardly post here anymore. YIS, KC.

i have to agree. i like arguing with jack just as much as the next guy, but the truth is i do not hate the man hell if i met him i would probably like him. i just argue because i thionk it is fun sometimes. do i believe all the stuff he say no but who cares. i no this is too late but dogmen could not be further from a fraternity. we fight all the time bicker like a bunch of bitches and do nothing to help this breed. if the dogmen of yesteryear truly organized and created a group like the NRA i can guarantee dogfighting would be legal in all fifty states. if all the men sat back and did what all other big organizes did, which is line politicians pockets with money, we would be fine. why do you think the hsus can do what they want, it is because they have money that funds campaighns and gets the officials who have the same ideals as them elected. this is how government works , and this is how laws are created. you think half these politicians give a shit about dogfighting, do you think the police or the feds really care hell no they are just doing what they are told by the people that pay them. as a fraternity we suck. no one trusts anyone, and for good reason, but it should not be that way we all have one common goal and that is the survival of this wonderful breed. this shit should not have gotten as far as it did. but we are here. the game has gotten over run with thugs and gangbangers and and people who like the cash. i hear people say that if a dog is winning but he might not make it if he wins that theyu would not pick up. well to mea that is a problem when a win is more important than your friend, or just because you have his littermates, i mean do they mean that little to you. now i no there were outlaws back in the day but now they are the majority. those types need to be cast out. we need to stand up when we see someone doing these dog wrong and we need to stand up and fight for these dog like they do for us. you seea friend with a crappy yard call him out or teach him the right way, you see a friend mistreating these animals do something about it. do not give these AR nuts more rope to hang us with. and another thing when the hell did it become cool to get on here and say ya homie my boy just won, add another ROM point to his sire. i mean every time we do this it is spitting in the goverments face and they hate it, and the more we taunt them the harder they will try to destroy us, i meant are we seriously that dumb this shit is against the law, do not advertise. we need to start thinking more clearly and more reasonably or this shit will destroy us.

2. 1916

1916 Big Dog

amen!... There is too much bitching back and forth these days,alot of bullshit along with it.

3. Boze

Boze Top Dog

man it is just sad how it could have all been nipped in the bud if the oldtimers stuck together. alot of them were fairly well off and could have done some good. we should have battled all the hysteria. some men tried to but not enough robert lemm tred but he was one man. in a fraternity of thousands that expands nations i would of thought we could do a little better.

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

This is very tru but i just dont see alot of ppl that would actually take actions.

5. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

I would have to agree that we are not united in the least and that is one of the reasons I rarely post here. Too much Bullshit for me !!!

6. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I feel ya I love this breed

I think we should petition for the over turn of certain laws

Most will cur when asked to scratch

IM DOWN BRO

7. united

united Banned

It's the only way many can make their name and reputation now-a-day's. By slagging of people and dog's they've in all likely hood never even spoken to let alone met.

8. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i would love to see something like this happen but the truth is i fear it is to late. the media and the HSUS have visciously demonized these dogs, dogfighting, and dog men. to the general public. something does not have to actually be true for people to believe it. no matter how much we throw facts in these peoples faces there minds are already made up. to them we are a bunch of scumbags lying to them to get our agenda passed. to the public we are no better than rapists, murderers, and child molesters. it would be political suicide for any politician to ever back us up. it will just never happen. there was a study done that despite how many facts you show people their perception of a certain thing will always supercede facts. the media has control and they have started a fire that can never be pit out the only thing we can do now is, and i hate to say it, but not even get onhere and have historical discussions, as much fun as i have debating online we are to much in the public eye. i mean the feds are not stupid, and truthfully probably do not care, but we continually taunt them to the point that they have to react. i mean we had real magazines stating every move made in the game, and while they were entertaining, they brought to light things that should have never been seen or read, by anyone outside this fraternity. so i am afraid it is entirely to late. it must go completely underground and i mean completely. no forums, no websites, no mention of the word game or bite or wind or anything related to fighting anywhere on the internet or on websites about our dogs. if there was nothing to report about for a year or more it would fade into time like all the other things in history. but i am, not naive enough to believe this will ever happen

9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Ni neart go cur le cheile.
    :D

10. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

To bad it ever got this far.It will never get better because of the $$$'s involed.Its the problem with this country everyone will speak but won't act!

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

its far from to late and BOZE you are the man. if a large enough group exposed the hsus and the truth behind their existence and the thing they have gotten away with they would quickly fall. the things they do are wrong whether ur into the sport or not

12. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

I totally AGREE wit every1... But, it startz wit self... WE all can learn somth'n from each otha... But, INDIVIDUALZ r alwayz try'n 2 bash each otha... Nstead of lend'n a hand... D "GAME" haz gott'n UGLY...

On d otha hand... I will continue 2 b "LOYAL" 2 da GAME... JMHO

13. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

It is far to late to change any laws. But it is not to late to change the vast majorities perception of our dogs. That is probably why I am a huge advocate of never breeding HA dogs. But I am afraid that dog men, are their own worst enemy.

14. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

+1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

15. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Its never to late laws are written in ink not stone
    It may take awhile, but it can be done. Its the american way, for the people by the people!

16. Boze

Boze Top Dog

more like for the rich by the rich, the rich are in power and they cater to there constituents, politics is all about having the money to get who you want elected. the president does not control shit. congress and big business control this countryt

17. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

and in other news...."water is wet"........seriously tho we all know this... but who is gonna step up and start the movement? just restating the facts wont get us anywhere? so whats the next step?

18. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i am not sure there is one. i mean we have all these ADBA clubs all over. that should be a start there needs to be more than hosting shows, dont get me wrong those shows do a lot and are vital to the survival of this breed, but when BSL proposed in counties where a club is located every member needs to show at these places. not just one or two, but twenty thirty or more. i mean where i live there is not even a club. but to be honest i can not blame the members of these clubs because organizing these things take time and people have fulltime jobs families and dogs, and this is hard to gether everyone in the same place to fight these meetings but if we can dog shows that bring hundreds together i feel that we can attend meetings that are trying to destroy our breed of choice

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i tried to start a documentary on the witch hunt awhile back but i couoldnt get much support. We need TV time and interviews with the big names have suffered. People who have lost their dogs and then found guilty, peoples who dogs were sufficated after a raid. People whose dogs were put to sleep for being aggressive eventhough there is no law against having aggressive dogs. Why can people have aggressive german shepards and not bully breeds. A few celeb who own and support the breed would help. There are a million pro apbt organizations but we need to all gt together and worry about just one. One step at a time for competitors, we must save the dogs first. Im 100% in but for something this ig it'll take a lot of help.

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

If we could start a section on here dedicated to this cause that would be a start