1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

thievery

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Feb 19, 2017.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Biggie said it best in the 10 crack commandments,

" that god damn credit, dead it,
    You think a crack head is payin ya back, shit,
    Forget it.

SMD760 and bamaman like this.
  2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I got one for you Slim, I to have a buddy that owns a body shop.One of his cousins is a crack head and he tells us he is gone give him a job lmao.He found a school out in California that garunteed him he could make A window tinter out of him on 2 weekz and would bs the bsat around . He flies this guy out to Cali lol and he comes back and my buddy turns him loose tinting windows.Makes it half a day and folks start complaing on his work.This fool was tinting the windows on the outside lmao..he had to go back redo 6 dam cars.lol

3. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

I hadn't heard of that one before. At least it motivates them to clean up recyclables.