1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

thievery

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Feb 19, 2017.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I thought about it but my temper got the better of me.Here is the deal,I was in my car which I don't drive much .If I would have been in my truck he would have had a gun in his face when he turned around.

phoenix walk and bks like this.
  2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

This guys luck finally ran out.I wasn't the only one he visited .Cops got him and he still had some of the items on the back of his truck that he stole from folks.Found this and its gone schock some of u as it did me.Turns out this guy has a better job than most of us do.He is a Tug Boat captain.He makes 500 bucks a day.He is addicted to Crack Cocaine and when he runs out of money he turns into a thief.Married with kids.I couldn't figure out why a guy that was driving a brand new 60 thousand dollar truck would steal my chainsaw.Now I know.

3. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Damn. Sad life but it will make a good show on Discovery ID.

bamaman likes this.
  4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

The rock stars out there will do anything. There was a story in the paper about a guy stealing appliances from a mobile home lot. The lot had a 6' chain link fence. Never any damage and never any signs of entry. Employees were constantly grilled as it looked inside.

When they caught him he gave it up. He used a 16' step ladder. Set it up over the fence. Strapped an appliance to his back with lifting straps, up one side and down the other.

All in the name of the crack rock. Rock stars can get it done.

S

bks and bamaman like this.
  5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol it's amazing what these folks can come up with.

6. slim12

It is amazing. My cousin waited til he was 28 to give crack a whirl. He was a liscensed contractor, he had an electrical liscence, plumber as well. He had a nice work van, a new Toyota truck, a fishing boat, a nice house and a great wife.
    He bought a 73 Camaro. We had just built a bad ass 383 stroker motor with a 2 speed power glide. He spent a boat load of money on the interior. The body work had been done and it needed to be sprayed.

At 29 all of it was gone. Living at home stealing from his own Mom.

It is some powerful stuff.

S

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It is Slim,very powerful .I never tried crack ,I saw what it can do to people.This thief I dealt with is lucky to be alive .He is a very bold person .He is a white guy ,he actually went to the hood to a crack dealers house and broke in .He did this in the A.M. Amd the dealer and like 4 of his Buddies was in the house asleep lol.They woke up,why they didn't kill him idk lol.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I work with a couple guys that has known this guy all thier life and he has a few Bulldogs.Another guy I work with said he bred to one of his males one time and everything went cool like it was suppose to.He said the next time he bred his bitch to another guys dog and this guy found out and when my buddy went to work he came over and stole 2 pups and a 40 lb sack of dog food.He will sale folks dogs and then later go back and steal them back.So yep now I'm worried cause this fuck knows where I live now.My buddy is friends with a cop,they went to school together amd this cop told him off the record to put a bullet in him if he catches him.He said don't wound him because he will turn around and sue you .He said kill the bastard lol...off the record.

oakgrove and bks like this.
  9. oakgrove

oakgrove Pup

He was probably in your yard for a dog, and found a chainsaw.

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

People still smoke crack? That's so 80ish of them. Update to Meth like the rest of the bumbs. Lol, glad you caught him red handed. Should have pistol whipped him after ejecting the mag. Leave little horse shoes all over his ass.

promoe and bamaman like this.
  11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

[QUOTis="AGK, post: 761663, member: 9113"]People still smoke crack? That's so 80ish of them. Update to Meth like the rest of the bumbs. Lol, glad you caught him red handed. Should have pistol whipped him after ejecting the mag. Leave little horse shoes all over his ass.[/QUOTE]
    Meth is bad here AGK.I know both crack heads and meth heads and believe it or not what I discovered is a crack head prefers crack and a meth head prefers meth.How ever I do know a few that made the switch from smoking crack to smoking meth because it was cheaper and the buzz last longer.I call the meth heads Zombies because that's what they remind me of after a few short years of abuse.They are both horrible addictions.I know folks that I have known all my life that's addicted to crack or meth.Place I live in is bad.Crime is bad and murder is bad.I am back in the woods but I see it in the newspapers.I don't even live in a city its more of a rural area.

AGK likes this.
  12. slim12

In rural NC the crack is still around but the meth is strong and in some cases the heroin even more so. My best friends kid is now with EMS. He gets six or seven OD's a week on heroin. Even repeat customers. He got a reprimand because some guy had EMS out 3 times in a week. He asked him how many baggies this time. He said something like 7. The EMS responded too bad it wasn't 8.

My wife works at a property management company. The guy that owns the place works the crack heads during the week for rental house repairs. I asked why he would have them around. He said at least it 8 hours out of the day he did not have to worry about them. They work cheap and you can pay them at the end of the day.

Funniest part is the most of them have incredible skills in their perspective trades. They have every opportunity to work and do right but they chose not to do so.

S

Box Bulldog and bamaman like this.
  13. slim12

There is this one guy that I would match his hardwood flooring skills with any one in the world. He will lay a gorgeous floor, crack/meth the money up and then go out stealing all night. In and out of jail like it is the convenience store.

Rough..

S

bamaman likes this.
  14. oakgrove

oakgrove Pup

I live in nc too. I've known boys that have went from 0- junkie basically over night. I started doing hardwood floors with my dad when I was just a kid, and I know several men like that. heroin is by far the worst in my area. Was pills first. Thankfully I landed on a good job and got my head screwed on straight cause out here everyone I grew up with is fucked up.

bamaman likes this.
  15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Bout the same way here.I dont turn my back on them but I have limits.Drug addiction is awful.Some of thsse guys I know have a strong work ethic and came from a good back ground.And its not just the guys , some gals to.

oakgrove likes this.
  16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I don't do drugs but if you knew me , you may see a crack head riding in the truck with me lol.I have had folks say why you hangin with ole so and so he is a crack head lol.I just remind them that I'm not God and far from perfect.I do smoke a little weed but thats it.

oakgrove likes this.
  17. slim12

Another funny crack head story...

My buddy runs his own body shop. He had a guy who was a straight pill freak. Coke. Weed. Meth. Any and everything. So bad he would carry his weekly check to the guys wife so the kids could eat. Top it off he could do body work the best of them. He could paint like none other.

Finally it got so bad he had to let him go. Just like all drug addicts he came back to borrow $20. My buddy told him no. That afternoon he broke in the shop and stole a shit load of tools.

We tell my buddy all the time, if a crack head asks for $20 it is cheaper to just give it to him. LOL

S

bamaman likes this.
  18. ngamla

ngamla Big Dog

Here in Southern Africa we have them addicted to all types of drugs like crack, meth, heroin and everything else but the worst is those using a drug called nyoape here. In different parts of the coyntry its called different things like sugars. Its a cocktail made of anti retro viral meds meant for people with hiv and some weird other additives including rat poison. Its highly addictive. Our youth have succumbed to this cheap destructive shit and are master thieves. They do however keep the streets clean as they collect all the waste cold drink cans and glass bottles people have littered and thus keep the streets clean. But its completely destroyed whatever zest for life they once had.

bamaman likes this.
  19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

That's exactly right Slim.Your not going to stop them and I've never had a problem besides this dipshit I didn't even know trying to steal my saw lol.shit I've bought them dinner and gave em 20 just to keep me away lol.Dont piss one off .

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I had one 10 yrs ago that I've known all my life ask me for 150 bucks ,he said all the normal shit like I'll pay you back next week lol.I gave it to him and nope never got paid back but this guy has never asked me for shit since .It was money well spent !