1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

They are such mean dogs...lol

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Pam, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Pam

Pam Pup

I just had to share this...my friend just recently moved in and she has a little kitten...well my dog just went through a false pregnancy in her first heat and now all of a sudden since that kitten has been around she has started lactating and letting the kitten nurse on her its quite cute..i have some funny pics of it but not developed yet.

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

lol Sounds like those will be some good pictures, I'd hate for the media to get ahold of them and see just how vicious these dogs are LOL LOL

BB

3. gator

gator Big Dog

If the media had those pictures they would burn them so there wouldnt be any evidence of a bulldog that isnt mauling someone.

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Could you post them when you get them?