1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Them tight redboy dogs are...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by cutt, Aug 5, 2008.

1. skipper

skipper Big Dog

2. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

dam 4 generations and redboy not even close, theres 30 other names, are they worthless or somethin? not tryin to come across the wrong way, under the ped stats redboy aint even on there

3. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

4. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

5. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

yes, they were posted 10 yrs ago tho, if they are alive yeah, rb dogs, thnx, maybe the offspring werent too great or you would herem called something other than RB......bingo dog

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Like what, a baaad assss dog produced by a known quitter???? I guess there's no such thing as a bullyson dog or a nigerino dog either. How long has Bingo been dead now. Man you sound like a dumbass the more you post. Some people are on here to learn and some are on here that can teach. You need to know you're role. Quit tryin tryin to pretend you know somthin and start askin some questions cause you got a lot to learn and all you're doin is sounding stupid and confusing the ones who really dint know better. How many times is someone different gonna have to point out your ignorance before it finally sinks in to that thick head of yours?

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I just wanted to let everyone know there's no such thing as an Eli, Jeep, alligator, chinaman, turtlebuster, red devil, or redboy bloodline cause these dogs have been dead for a really long time and there should have been more recent dogs in your peds to rename the line after. Sorry:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
  9. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

you r wrong

10. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

There has been plenty of dogs either right off Redboy or tight line bred off redboy to carry on the redboy line. The peds that were posted that you said had 30 other dogs name in there were actually pretty nice bred dogs it was also thrown out there that the line has to evolve to another line(or another name) and some do and some dont thats where knowing how to linebreed comes in. The peds i seen posted were either Haymaker bred dogs (Haymaker being a pure bred Redboy dog) or were crossed to Mims Stuff(also a pure bred Redboy dog) there have been a good amount of tight bred redboy dogs out there to keep the line going but most bred Redboy dogs TIGHT and yes you could call them Haymaker dogs or Mims Stuff dogs or Boomer dogs but they are all called Redboy dogs because thats what there pedigree says they are lol!!!

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"guess there's no such thing as a bullyson dog" BAWHAHAHAHA :D your right YD just like there ain't no such thing as a RB dog BAWHAHAHAHA catch dog let me know when your next stand up act is coming to town.

12. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

ben- i like bullyson dogs. can you give me an example of a bullyson dog of today.

13. Foe Dream

Foe Dream Pup

I have Redboy/jocko/Nigerino pups An the mouth an ability On These pups im Schooling Is Amazing

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

How old are they FD?