1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Them tight redboy dogs are...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by cutt, Aug 5, 2008.

1. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

CH Benaide died so all of the deacon x assassinator studs are down off the females, betty, becky and kerry. I don't know if doris was ever bred.
    there were many studs down off deacon you never heard about because they were never peddled.
    layback, chaos, jawbreaker, battling red, dingo, keeper, willie.
    I'd rather have a dog down off the above than the "tight" bred dogs with twister and/or blitz in the pedigree.

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Thats cool i only heard of 3 of those dogs and if we all agreed it would take the fun out of it lol i just think if someone wanted to breed to a tight redboy stud there isnt a better one to breed to then Boomer and if there was eventually you would here about them they would be throwin winners.

3. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Well if there is a haymaker dog out there thats throwin more winners then Boomer then hell share the wealth i'd liked to know about that one. And if you did more homework you would already know what im about to say there isn't a better bred redboy dog out there right now who has out produced Boomer period. Its why he is the first dog mentioned when it comes to redboy stud dogs.

4. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

5. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

That should be a good one!! I personally like anything with Milly close-up, they seem to be wild dogs!

heres my Dixie "Shashanka":
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.co...ile=printPedigree&dog_id=329301&myPedigrees=1

6. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

7. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

8. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

i like that i like that hows she act

9. bstmafia

bstmafia Pup

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Nobody ever said he wasn't. Man where do you get this stuff in your head at? Nobody ever said anything about the quality of boomer or his offspring. And with 352 offspring I'd hope he had a couple good ones. And I did my homework just fine which is why I got a haymaker bitch on my yard and her daddy is about to make Rom and still producin and he ain't been bred to everything with a tail. And he ain't known for producin HA dogs neither so how's that for homework.

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

LOL you need to reread some of your stuff. You say dum stuff like nobody said anything negative about boomer and then talk shit on him lol!!!! The last thing ill post on this thread is just tp reply about the number of offspring Boomer has so what Haymaker gots over 300 offspring himself??? I aint tryin to argue with you i honestly dont really care about pure redboy dogs dont got none dont plan on gettin none.

12. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

she doing good, smart, great prey drive, hard worker... more mature then the other two bred the same here, but the females, i find mature quicker anyway....

They just turned a year old on May6th.

14. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

redboy would be 40 years old if he were alive,so how is it anyone is gonna cross into some redboy?

15. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

You don't cross him to redboy himself, it's been decades sense he DIED, you cross into the his bloodline which is the redboy bloodline.

16. skipper

skipper Big Dog

duh you cross in to a redboy breed dog.hope you where being sarcastic
    :Insanity:

17. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

show me your modern redboy dogs peds please

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:dramacorn::dramacorn::dramacorn:.......................

19. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

:waiting2:.......................

20. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog