1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Them tight redboy dogs are...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by cutt, Aug 5, 2008.

1. skipper

skipper Big Dog

boomer is not as tight redboy as these and sarge will soon be rom http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=259695 and http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=112167 imo i think that a lot of most of the ppl that have the pure redboy dogs only use them as brood stock or to make a cross like i do.

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I got my bitch off sarge cause I wanted to start with a high percentage line known for gameness above all else and felt the tight redboy dogs had that based on the research I did. My intetions were to use her as brood and cross but the more I see of these tight haymaker dogs, the more I want to maintain some of it pure.

3. Nice :) :):)!!

4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

not too stupid...just lack of regard...LOL..(but i too have used the stupid, dumb as box of rocks...etc...etc...US1

5. slim12

not a for sale ad by any means...but would like to get this bitch in a home that likes the eli/redboy cross ( a lil snooty/bolio, but not much)...she is wide open....i have been planning a breeding for two years and she does not exactly factor in to where i am going....US1

6. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

can you make the ped public?

7. slim12

not sure how to make it any more public than it is...pull up another pedigree you have and change the id number...other than that i am not sure how to make it work...US1

8. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

9. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

10. skipper

skipper Big Dog

send he this way i got somene to back her up to:D:D:D

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Your all missin it with Boomer he may not be the tightest redboy out there but he is the tightest Bailey's Bingo out there and yes he has Cream but every male in 3rd is Bingo thats a bingo dog he just happens to be off of redboy and like 5 times redboy to boot.

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I like how that bitch is put together. Smitty at cgd bred that macho II dog right? the dam of one of mine is a daughter of raven. Same bitch is in the second gen two times of another

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

.….…..…………

14. skipper

skipper Big Dog

the question was tightest redboy, not tightest bingo

15. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I saw many dogs off Blitz (bingo x cream) she wasn't what I'd call a good producer. just because a dog is "tight" doesn't make it better.
    I'd much rather see a dog off deacon x assassinator in a pedigree than a dog off blitz or twister. blitz and twister were bred to sell pups, assassinator was bred to produce bulldogs.

16. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I like the Deacon x Roxy cross.........;)

17. slim12

J. @CGD bred the male... was a gift as a puppy...was a fair dog himslef...but ruined his teeth very early...had to be kept iin a pen with a truck tire...never met a dog house/barrel he could not demolish in a day or so....he ate a plastic barrel almost in two halves in one night...in the pen with the tire he only worked the tire...produced a few good ones for us...US1

18. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

bingo x roxy wasn't as successful.

19. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I cant think of a good producing deacon x assassinator stud out there i aint never even heard of a single deacon x assassinator stud that could even compare ta Boomer opinion is one thing but numbers dont lie. And the question was about tight redboy ya still gotta consider Boomer a redboy dog threw Bingo and Peaches alone is like 18 times redboy in 6 thats still pretty tight Redboy.

20. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

No YOU'RE still not getting it even though I posted the quote twice on this thread. The question replied to was boomer and boomer jr. being as PURE redboy as you can find. And it's obviously not. Nobody said anything negative about boomer, he's made his mark and so will jr. But there are more pure redboy dogs to be found. Like the Haymaker dogs. Nobody said better. Nobody said boomer dogs aren't tight on redboy. They simply said there are mire pure redboy bred dogs out there.