1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Them tight redboy dogs are...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by cutt, Aug 5, 2008.

1. blacklion

blacklion Pup

Some strains of Redboy actually produce the total package gameness and ability and mouth the Cottingham and Whitley strains come to mind

2. ATLKENNELS

ATLKENNELS Banned

Jeep And Reboy Is A Good Cross........

3. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

A big problem is when people generalize families of dogs as a whole and don’t place enough emphasis on individual dogs themselves. I think is what 14rock is saying. And I agree not all redboy bred dogs represent what I consider a redboy dog.
    Also I think this is the first time I’ve ever heard anyone say deacon dogs bring crunch. I’m pretty sure it’s a common agreement that hunter red threw mouthier dogs, while deacon threw more bottom end. Having said that, Deacon dogs aren’t the same as hunter red dogs even though their littermates.
    P.I.K's Boomer R.O.M and his son Boomer Jr. are as pure as Redboy dogs as you can get”
    ]Another generalization, boomer has outlaw blood coming through “cream” on the top and bottom of his ped. I don’t believe teals Jeff sired redboy and even if he did I still wouldn’t consider outlaw and redboy the same. Boomers a good producer but boomer dogs aren’t deacon and hunter red dogs even though he’s a gr son of both. Nor do I consider boomer the same caliber of producer as deacon (ch becky, ch binade, ch doris, ch betty in one litter)<O:p</O:p
    But, for the sake of discussion inbred redboy dogs cross well with any family of dogs much like the gonner blood, not to mention gonner and redboy is a hell of a cross in itself. The reason I will generalize and say redboy dogs cross with everything is because well, its all ready been done a thousand diff ways.<O:p</O:p
    But the redboy eli cross “tigra” for example, is very similar to an earlier breeding that went on to produce as good as any or if not better than any other mating of two dogs.
    For Example:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=1604
    who in turn went on to produce\
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=1607
    and http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=1606
    and http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=1605

double yellow john.. double honeybunch.. double redboy..double rascal jr.
    <O:p></O:p>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
  4. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

5. otc

otc Pup

Hey mate, would you have a ped or a photo of your dog, would like to see how he looks. thanks

6. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

i had some redboy didnt like but ive seen a redboy on fire:rolleyes:

7. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

8. masta of game

masta of game Banned

too bad aza..

ok, come again :D

i like the pix of cement and bert's yard ;)

9. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

the crossing of two lines is a hybrid. hybrid will always produce a stronger more intense dog. after that it comes undone in most cases anyhow.

10. garland

garland Pup

b00mer blud

11. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

Iv'e seen some Boyles/Redboy dogs off the Decon strain that were true crunchers in my neck of the woods! I agree tho that its the individual dogs themselves that "click" together that produces good bulldogs regardless of lines used!

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Actually, boomer and boomer jr. are NOT the purest redboy dogs you can get. Check the ped on richardson's cream. Not trying to say nothin bad about them, but they do have some jocko and outlaw back there.

13. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

I've heard that a few ppl are breeding real good redboy/Snooty dogs in Nc too . Anyone have first hand knowledge of this or running this cross on their yard .

14. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Not to hijack( fuck it the threads 2 years old lol)
    but what do y'all think about pure or real tight Butcher Boy blood..I know its the individuals not the line but what have yall experienced individually? likes and dislikes kinda thing...also does this line have good percentages?

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

yes there are soMe In nc soMe Say.......:cool:

16. slim12

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=317478

own both of these...topside is patrick(bolio)/redboy/snooty....but he is carrying staright bolio genes...freak pound for pound strength...smart as a tack....slick as glass...the bottom side is patrick(bolio)/redboy/(medlins outlaw, half brother to redboy)...freaky strong bitch....dumb as a box of rocks...neither of them have a reverse gear...she is balls to the wall with not the first sense of self preservation....US1

17. slim12

18. slim12

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=188353

this bitch made her first scratch coming out of the womb and has yet to slow down...wide ass open...mostly eli/snooty but a 25% shot of redboy blood...her mom was out of the spiffy/lucky redboy/snooty breedings...dogs that both performed and produced consistently...but like her dad she has bad chain habits and her teeth are not in the best shape...she would make someone a fine brood dog, someone that is interested in the eli/redboy blend....i'm leaning toward the patrick/mims crosses right now and she is somewhat wasting away as i really have no intentions of breeding her anytime soon...she is a good bitch...just not where i am gong right now...US1

19. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Would like to see a proven spike dog crossed over that would be nice. Also snooty sounds goood as well but regardless whatever is crossed over needs to be proven in hunting.

20. slim12

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=152858

about a 3/4 redboy bitch...and a bad bitch at that...in the last three or four pedigrees i posted there is a lot of redboy...coming from basically the same redboy lines....but each of those dogs brought differing characteristics to the table....each breeding was made with a ton of knowledge of the family as well as the individual dog....each generation of these redboy dogs and redboy crossed dogs gets better and better....been lucky enough to own some of this 'strain' of redboy...both tight and crossed....but bred by what each individual dog, as well as each individual family brings with them....US1