1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the words most dangerous move ZEITGEIST

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Mar 25, 2010.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

LOL i wouldn't know where to begin?

2. venom

venom Top Dog

they tell you how.
    they say, ditch your religion, do not join the military, and buy into their life of science and machines where humans do not work.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

well shit i must have been ahead of the curve. never been religious, not in the military & always liked technology. that's why this is a great movie because that ain't what i got out of it.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

why not when technology takes over we dont have to work, time to be lazy!

5. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

HMMMM....Yes and No. The movie holds some truths but is mainly theosophic propaganda. The stuff about Jesus has all been debunked and alot of the sources that are referenced are uncredible. Theosophy was founded by Helena Blavatsky, she claimed to be contacted by a "Master." In essence theosophy believes that man was held captive in Eden by an unjust god and Satan saved man by offering him the gift of knowledge; that he to could also become a god.

If your going to be interested in topics such as these make sure you research what you read, hear and see. Dont follow or rely upon one person who puts out this type of information. You always have to sift through the facts from the lies because they are almost always intertwined.

Just trying to help.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

so we do or dont get to be lazy in the future? lol

7. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

P.S. Theosophy is a preferred alternative supported by the people the movie is opposed to.

8. popper

popper CH Dog

LMAO! now that was funny

9. popper

popper CH Dog

technology is a scary thing ... if we dont destroy ourselves in the next 100 to 200 years we will be able to time warp

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

now THAT would be some shit! id warp back to when i was 12 and change the game lol

11. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Hell yeah that's the truth lol

12. venom

venom Top Dog

You can travel into the future in a vehicle if you could get it to go fast enough lol

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

FOR REAL????? lol :rolleyes:

14. venom

venom Top Dog

yeah, but you probably will never get an aircraft to travel that fast. I forget the actual speed but there is a certain speed that if reached, you kind of time travel...

For example, if you travel in space at this speed... you leave earth today and travel in space for 2 years, then turn around and head back to earth completing your trip in 4 years. In actuality you've only been gone and aged 4 years but 40,000 years will have passed on earth with you traveling at that speed. get what i'm saying? While in the aircraft you've only aged 4 years and it seems as though 4 years has only went by for you, but time on earth has went by 10,000 times faster.

15. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

both of those movies are pretty crazy , but its amazing what you can make people beleive with the right wording editing and a few twisted answers. they are both an extreme aproach to the worlds issues and the truth is somewhere in the middle of both sides.

if your into that stuff check out "loose change" while you are at it. Im pretty sure it wasnt well received in the USA but the rest of the world took notice of it. like Zeitgeist surely some of it was just worded in the right manner but there are a few recorded facts that just ring to true of the whole situation.

16. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

I've seen the first one at least 6 times over the past 2-3 years now. The 2nd one I saw, I believe once, which is on the Federal Reserve.
    My favorite's the 1st chapter of the first Zeitgeist. On the bible (All Abrahamic religions) and the origins of it's content. I've been to lectures and have books on this subject but to have a visual, all it really did was connect the dots for me. Revealed no new truths, but connected the dots.

I had a good friend of mine who's an economist check out the 2nd Zeitgeist on the Fed and he told me it was on point as far as info on debt and the dollar, the power and role of the fed. But what I didn't like or even finished watching was the solutions part at the end. Technology and Civilization/Civility are not synonymous. Just like Love and Marriage are not.

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

from the second movie the replacement for flight was pretty cool though. new york to china in 4 hours wouldn't be such a bad idea to implement. using solar,tidle,wind,wave for energy should have ben done a long time ago.

18. popper

popper CH Dog

Wormholes as Time Machines

Some of the mathematical formulas associated with the theory of wormholes suggest that if one end of a hole is fixed and the other end is moving, each will end in a different time frame. In this excerpt from The Physics of Star Trek , physicist Lawrence M. Krauss tells how writers for Star Trek: Voyager correctly depicted this phenomenon.
    Wormholes, as glorious as they would be for tunneling through vast distances in space, have an even more remarkable potential, glimpsed most recently in the Voyager episode "Eye of the Needle." In this episode, the Voyager crew discovered a small wormhole leading back to their own "alpha quadrant" of the galaxy. After communicating through it, they found to their horror that it led not to the alpha quadrant they knew and loved but to the alpha quadrant of a generation earlier. The two ends of the wormhole connected space at two different times! Well, this is another one of those instances in which the Voyager writers got it right. If wormholes exist, they can well be time machines! This startling realization has grown over the last decade, as various theorists … began to investigate the physics of wormholes a little more seriously.
    Science fiction stories and films usually describe piloted spacecraft traveling through wormholes and emerging either in distant regions of the galaxy or in the past or future. In the popular television series Babylon 5 , for example, an interstellar space station floats near wormholes leading to various distant star systems. And in the final episode of the television series Star Trek: Voyager , Captain Janeway uses a wormhole to travel through both space and time in an effort to alter the past. Incredibly, in recent years physicists have shown that these kinds of journeys, though certainly not feasible using existing human technology, are theoretically possible.
    After exploring the mathematical possibilities, they informed Sagan that a spacetime geometry incorporating the concept of wormholes as cosmic gateways was theoretically possible. One gateway might allow matter to enter "hyperspace," a hypothetical region lying beyond normal space, and exit back into space at another similar portal. "To be sure," John Gribbin points out,
    the physical requirements appear contrived and implausible. But that isn't the point. What matters is that there seems to be nothing in the laws of physics that forbids travel through wormholes. The science-fiction writers were right—hyperspace connections do, at least in theory, provide a means to travel to distant regions of the universe without spending thousands of years puttering along through ordinary flat space at less than the speed of light. 47

Read more: http://www.scienceclarified.com/sci...be-Used-as-Cosmic-Gateways.html#ixzz0Z6LQ4Z9C

Read more: http://www.scienceclarified.com/sci...be-Used-as-Cosmic-Gateways.html#ixzz0Z6LiYXET

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

this thread just got really weird

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

bullshit lol good theory behind it, but its gotta be bullshit. its too far fetched to be true.