1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the words most dangerous move ZEITGEIST

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Mar 25, 2010.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

so i just watched the entire move on youtube & to say the least it open my eyes. religion, 911 & the banking systems are all covered in depth in this move. i think everyone should checkout the movie & form your own opinion on how much truth is told by the film makers. if they are right then were all fucked in the future if we don't take a stand.

2. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Yeah crazy right i haven't seen the hold thing yet but it will have you thinking deep thinking but the sad part about that is you have to slap the American people with it in the face to get them to move there stuck in la la land its either you take the red pill or the blue pill.

3. ducho13

ducho13 Big Dog

What is the link to the movie?

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

you can find it on youtube that's where i watched it. they also have ZEITGEIST 2 witch in watching right now.

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i mentioned this film in another thread on here.....its certainly an eye opener....if you had any sort of mental disability it could make you up sticks and live hobo style in the rocky mountains lol.....:dogtongue:

6. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

LOL right lol

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

damn makin me kinda wanna watch it, but with all the other government conspiracy films it might make it hard to seperate fact from crazy theories.

8. venom

venom Top Dog

U can watch it at their website http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

I watched them about a year ago, good watch but don't believe everything you see or hear. A lot of information, but part of their motive is to wipe out religion, obviously. Anyone who is an avid reader and has studied religion a little bit could point out the similiarities of abrahamic religions to that of egyptian culture and religion. This part of the movie only focuses on christianity for some reason, and attacks jesus/isa/yeshua or whatever you may call him. These comparisons are made in hopes of detering you from believing in jesus, weather you're a follower of christianity or islam but more so christianity. You should do the reading for yourself and then decide what's real and what is not. These guys who made this movie are using the same information that is available to you and using it to sway their audience in hopes that they will interpret it in the same way they do. Kind of like someone who manipulates scripture for their own benefit and tries to get someone to interpret it in the same way to join them in their evil deeds lol

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

if you live your life by the ten commandments then you can eat off my table!!;):D:cool:

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

im catholic DICK lol, well lakim sahlaam!

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

sorry for the hi jack ben, lets get this back on topic!!

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

hey yall please leave the bullshit out of this thread.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

the movie looks good lol

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

just a bit of banter ben...lighten up...you kafir......:D:D:p

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea, and everybody needs to go watch ZEITGEIST!! including me, but forreal im all for them eye opener movies, as if i need another reason not to trust the government with all the shit ive been hearing recently.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

does it cover the fema camps & coffins, the omarrow thing and the one world government also?? cuz this is the shit that im worried bout happenening.

17. venom

venom Top Dog

It's a cool movie to watch, just saying... i wouldn't change my life because of it. Some people start to question their faith after watching. But soon as you watch the second one you'll realize they have their own agenda, whos to say which is right?

18. venom

venom Top Dog

Yeah, not the fema camps... it coveres religion, one world government, the banking system, the war, and all of that shit. Just watch it, then watch the second one. Its a good watch you won't regret it... you'll probably watch more than once. but its a full movie, not one of them youtube flicks.

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

both on youtube the entire move no 10min between parts. everyone that watches it will see it differently & take what they want from it. the second movie does have it's own agenda but puts things into prospectiv................PS thanks for posting the link venom BB

20. venom

venom Top Dog

sure they do, they have their own idea of what the world should be like... and want u to help them build it lol