1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Weekend is HERE

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by O.S.O. NAS, Jun 17, 2016.

1. O.S.O. NAS

O.S.O. NAS Big Dog

The start of my weekend has me leaving the drive at 430 am as I look up from the wheel I see ten sets of eyes aimed at me as I way bye the racket begins lol thankfully I am off and the rest will be woke by them ha As I leave the farm life appears from one bush or another leaving one field just to go rt back into it. The Sun paints the sky a beautiful red purple pink and yellow all at once as the sun beams warming my face I'm gifted with the presence of a Hawk flying by the side of the car. My favorite bird. We follow the road til The Hawk goes it's own way At work I am greeted by hungry sucks,swans,squirrels and much more. I opened my email which I only do every so often just to see my son left me an I love you daddy note. My weekend has a start like no other relief We live was put a dream as th dogs were my number one thing now My Family Our Family shapes not just my weekend but my Life If u know me U know I love the Hounds but my Love Now is My Son. The weekend will be filled with lawn mowing yard work swimming climbing racing and most improbably board games and ending the night in Our chair watching one of the dog videos. How will Your weekend Be? Great We hope for All.