1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

>>> ))) The Ultimate Pedigree Database (((<<<

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by CA Jack, Aug 27, 2012.

1. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Nwo do you put part of your paycheck, in a fund for BSL?

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

u can promote pups, in the kennel section........which u gotta pay for...but dont be mad cuz u cant afford it! lol

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

First of all we do allow advertising of pups IF you are a premium member and you are posting those litters in the kennel section. California Jack is a premium member he paid for his membership and he has been approved to post these threads by the owner of the site who has the right to tell anyone what they can and cannot post here. I have to ask why the hell are you so concerned with what California Jack does and how much money he makes on his sites? Are you his personal CPA? I will say this once again the OWNER's of this site have given permission for California Jack to advertise his books and online pedigree database. By you being a member here you are not being forced to read these threads or buy any services from CA Jack. But you do not have the right to question this member about his business dealings with this forum and why the Owners have allowed him to post these threads you sir are way out of line.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i think ca jack gives em a hard on! lol

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Actually he did have a condensed version to his first post I replied too.

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Thats one of your best posts yet Crimson LMAO

7. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

This IS still America, right???

8. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

And????????????

9. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

nwo why don't You do the things You suggest jack does.If you feel that strongly you should do it yourself.Actions speak louder than complaints

10. nwo

nwo Banned

This thread had been closed and has since been opened again , why was that ?

11. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Nwo this is pretty simple really. If the owner of this forum wants to let jack advertise. Then so be it, it's not up to you.
    If a thread gets closed or erased or reopened or put back. It is not up to you. So do us all a favor and mind your own motherfucking business. No one here gives to fucks about you. Go get a towel and wipe your fucking pussy cause were tired of hearing it.

12. preme

preme CH Dog

Ditto ^^^^^^^^

13. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Just want to say that I have a couple peds on Jack's site and I go on it almost once a day... Fedsonline has bad customer service, for example I changed my email and so now I can't post new peds to its database. I tried getting a hold of the webmaster but I never got a response.

The other thing is that you don't see all the back and forth BS fighting over stuff that is off topic. His database and forum is highly recommendable.

14. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

He's free to make money anyway he wants to. If someone does'nt agree, then that's just fine too. You can't knock another mans hustle.

15. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

couldn't have said it better

16. CA Jack

CA Jack Pup

17. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

I'll support this and if someone makes some money and is a dog man then 9 out 10 times it goes back into the dogs I've made alittle off my dogs at one time and spent a whole lot more at another ..so everyone should get behind anyone who gets behind the real deal

18. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

NWO it cost to be a dog man why shouldn't he charge for his time and investment? No one said you had to use his site. I am not a member on peds on line some folks have put up some of the dogs I own for me , But I think it would be cool to have a ped with pics of the dog on them that not everyone in the world can see. Some people mistake hog cuts for something cruel or if you have one in shape the peace freaks think they are starving. No I think a private ped is better then you can let who you want see what you have. and if you put his achievements up all can see and Dispute if false or agree if true. I like it!!

19. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

I just think that it's pretty cool that when someone is not cool with what a member on this board is doing, the member in question (Cali Jack) does'nt just BLACK THE HELL OUT on you!!! However, he gives you a blow-by-blow track record of how much of HIS OWN MONEY that he's put into HIS BUSINESS!! The fact that he is even indulging you on this issue is amazing. If it were me, I won't explain a damn thing to you. It's obvious you're not going to be one of his customers, and even more obvious that he does'nt want you to be...but he still goes into detail with you when he does'nt have to. That's playa right there!!!!

20. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

If you don't want to look at his database or this thread, refrain from posting. From here on out, any member with a negative comment or personal questions about financial issues will be banned on the spot.