1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

>>> ))) The Ultimate Pedigree Database (((<<<

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by CA Jack, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

LWC your ass be banned within the first week with no REFUND LMAOROTF.

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

your probably right! lol

3. preme

preme CH Dog

No doubt 'that boy be banned first three post lol

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Jack,it sounds good.For $30,it's no higher than peds online and hopefully without all the nonsense that comes with peds online.I like the pedigrees,hate the endless BS over there,lol Seems like a potentially good thing and for $30 is worth taking a chance on in my opinion.I haven't read through it all,but what payment method do you take?

5. CA Jack

CA Jack Pup

Hi;

We take Paypal just like the other sites.

Here is the tutorial on how to Register/Subscribe.

Thanks for your interest :)

Jack

6. nwo

nwo Banned

Well why dont you tell us what a v bulletin board and server fees are per year , and as for software costs , well you can buy sofware for this and if jack paid his brother $20.000 well considering if he only gets 2000 subscribers per year thats $60.000 a year , and once youve uploaded say 10.000 peds which of course the software helps , then once a datbase is up and runing its the subscribers who by adding their peds actually do the work for you , and like pedsonline you just sit back and wait for the $500.000 a year to roll in .

7. determination

determination Big Dog

And thats a bad thing?

8. nwo

nwo Banned

Jack dont try to make out this is going to lose you money , even if you did pay yout brother $20.000 to do the software , your own time is your investment , its not like you working for someone else were you expect to get paid ,so please if it makes money great for you , if it doesnt again thats like any buissness you go into so dont count your man hours in this .Infact if its such ahrd work and no money why dont you get a real job ,but i bet that even if you made thew same as pedsonline $500.000 a year , if you were offered a real hard job like digging roads , you wouldnt take it , .You know that once you have uploaded the main block of peds from the earliest dogs , that the software actually doesmsot of the work for you , and when you actulaly launch the database , its the subscribers who do the work by adding their peds and breedings to update your database ,and i ask you how much is the server costs and v bulletin fees a year ? I dont expect anyone to work for free , but yes wouldnt it be nice if someone wanted to start up a datbase for the benefit of the breed and lets say your fees for the year were $10.000 and we add another $10.000 to hep cover your bills at home , then anything else could go into helping the breeds fight agaianst bs law or homelesss dogs etc , but your all about the money , and thats fine you dont hide it , but while everyones patting you on the back and acting like a child whos just seen a colurfull present to paly with , maybe the fact that money and the people wanting to make huge dollars from our breed is a main reason we have the problems today with our breed.Like i said dont cry about how hard and how much effort its taken to build the datbase , im not crying for you , your doing it cos its going to make you rich and if it was so ahrd why dont you get a real job or update your book ,but you want on the pedsonline gravy train and you know it.Look jack your problem is you always came across as a know it all and you claimed to have been at the top of the game etc
    and i think most people would call you a slick operator , that got into the breed to make a buck , whcih is fine cos thats what most who own this breed do it for , and to feel more amcho than the neighbour who has a lab.It would be nice to think that you might have done this and given back to the game and breed by offering the service but any profit would go back into a fund for the breeds fight against the law, and you could still make a little money, but you want to make millions and your going to do it cos like hte responses ive seen so far , people are blinded by bs and a little showmanship whxih i must say your good at.But its lucky for you we have a lot of dumb people who own this breed , so im sure it will be like taking candy from a baby , got to ahd it to you jack you know your customers real well .

9. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

I just read your argument for a free peds online type forum unlike that of pedsonline or Jacks site, and I think that to approach your argument from a dollars and sense stand point bypasses the key to your argument.

You are basically arguing for a welfare state type site where someone pays he bill for you to enjoy the virtues of all the features that those sites offer, which I really have no clue on since I dont subscribe to either, but in essence that's what it boils down to.

Given that there are few truly wealthy charitable philanthropists types in the APBT community I doubt that it is even a plausible idea in anyones mind to do this, added to the posible repercusions if someone actually does this, namely envy and its correlates.

Myabe I am being way too pessimistic, but I doubt it. That being stated I think the more options that exist in this market economy the better, competition always has a way of making products better if there is plentiful supply and modest demand. Suppliers will go out of their way to not only market their product better but in the way of service to offer exceptional service.

10. CA Jack

CA Jack Pup

That is not true.

First of all, the owner of PedsOnline did a lot of hard work to create his site, and he deserves the success he achieved. Marco had a great idea and he capitalized on it, and people should be rewarded for their good ideas, not criticized. Marco was always respectful to me, and he always asked my permission to use my articles and photos, and I have nothing bad to say about him at all.

But the fact of the matter is, my knowledge about the breed is light years ahead of Marco's, and is virtually unparalleled in the community. The other fact is, I was probably the single greatest contributor of useful information on PedsOnline for years, and I still get PMs every day asking for guidance on all variety of matters.

Now I am just doing it for my own site. I have posted dozens of HUGE articles on there, thread topics, I have uploaded DVD tutorials (basically my whole DVD collection), etc. ALL to provide useful information for folks. Hell, I really haven't even scratched the surface yet of all that I intend to do, because I am still developing the technical aspects of the database. There is no pedigree system anywhere in the world that is as all-encompassing as ours, on any breed of dog, anywhere.

And finally, I will never sit on my laurels, it is not in my nature, and my responsiveness to questions/problems is outstanding.

Hope this clarifies,

Jack

11. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Way too much emotion and passion mainly against the personality of Jack and vou have projected it into your basic argument, leading to a few contradictions that only serve to nullify the force of your argument.

For your sake just stick to the fact that you will not buy into his product for your personal dislike of Jack, but please do not try to come off as providing a logical argument as to why others should not do it based on issues outside of your personal dislike for his approach, because it makes you look petty. At least that is my observation, but others might be blinded by the logical fallacies in your exposition.

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

There's nothing wrong with emotion just as long as it does not blind you from the truth as it works both ways and nwo's post although a lil emotionally charged does have truth to it.

13. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Guys it doesn't matter why Mr. CA Jack Joined our forum he is allowed to advertise his services on this forum and this thread has already been approved by the site Admins so please let's be respectful to CA Jack and stick within topic.

Thanks,

Sadie

14. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

The term for one of the logical fallacies that nwo is resorting to is "appeal to emotion." I may be so bold as to also state that another fallacy I noticed was a variation of a Red Herring fallacy.

But the most obvious and easily noticeable fault is the outright self-contradiction going on in juxtaposed sentences or in different posts in the same thread.

I think it would be better if nwo just condensed it avoid these pitfalls, that's all.

15. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

Man you sound like a woman who is on the rag. No disrespect to sadie or any other lady on this. But who gives a fuck. If you know so much why didn't you come up with the ideal or why don't you open your own site and do all that YOU speak of? If you don't Like it don't pay to use it. Jack i don't mind the child it's past his nap time. Thanks for such a great site. Scary

16. LOL that's fucking awesome!!! Right on!!!!!!

17. nwo

nwo Banned

Why is it ok for ajck or anyone to use thsi forum to promote his wares , but its not ok to advertise pups? i happen to agrree with that ,but it seems a little lopsided as jacks going to amke a shit load of money if he even half as succesful as pedsonloine.

18. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Jack I just wanna let you know.. I still think your a jackass!.!.

19. nwo

nwo Banned

Well as pedsonline was already out there amongst others , and actually peds is all you need , i think that jacks jsut trying to make a $ out of the breed again , and what the breed needs is a helping hand not someone only willing to take .

20. nwo

nwo Banned

I said that it would be nice if jack had put the datbase up not with the intention of making the kind of money peds is making , but maybe runing it so he covers the site fees and pays himself lets say $20.000 a year and the rest goes into a fund for the fight agaianst bs law and such like costs , whcih would have been nice but unlikely.