1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

-the ultimate fighter-

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Laced Wit Game, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

not juss that but matts been a bitch the whole show, got tapped out by the brittish dude but then came out and knocked out someone like big baby?!

2. cameron

cameron Big Dog

kimbo got his ground better just wait...

3. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Kimbo's got much better. I don't think he won the fight (and I was going for him). He lost the first and third round IMO and dominated in the second. Did y'all see that throw? And I couldn't believe it went to the ground. I think it was sick that a judge gave Kimbo all three rounds. I do not want MMA to turn into crooked azz Boxing.

It was no surprise to me to see Nelson get the KO. The man was a champ @ one point. And did y'all see my boi Jon Jones? I know he got DQ'ed for throwing the 12 to 6 elbow but it was a good fight none the less. Like I said before he will be the future light heavyweight champ. He's twenty-two and will only get better. Especially if he sticks w/ Greg Jackson.

The up and coming Strikeforce card will be even better. The card is stacked.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

watch out for jose aldo, he's another one comming up. the boys got potential.

5. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Aldo's also a beast. Marius Zaromskis who is the DREAM welterweight champ just signed with Strikeforce. Check out his highlights. He won the whole tournament with head kicks

6. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

lol at Houston winning that fight, he ran for the most part.

7. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Go back and watch the fight w/o the commentary. He did run the first round, but those leg kicks scored points. It was the same with the third round too. Kimbo didn't capitalize in either if those rounds.

8. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I agree Houston did land more shots then Kimbo but I would never give a win to someone that ran like he was running for his life. It's a fight and Houston did everything he could do to avoid a fight.

9. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

Exactly wardog, how can you award a win and condone this kind of carry on

Kimbo Slice vs. Houston Alexander Benny Hill Edition

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SQwNbsiIc0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SQwNbsiIc0[/ame]

10. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

big baby was a bit of a nut job, and glad he had his lights put out.

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

now that was shhhhheeeeeite....lol:eek::D

12. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Yeah he ran like a cur.

I don't think Big Baby will fight again after that knock out. I think he'll stick w/ Jujitsu tournements from now on. His stand up's trash. Now his take down/ground games another story.