1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

-the ultimate fighter-

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Laced Wit Game, Dec 2, 2009.

1. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Kimbo cracked Nelson and Nelson took him straight to the ground. Kimbo can fight, just not as a top MMA fighter. Company's want him because he's a hugh draw. Win or lose he puts butts in seats. He's more suited for Boxing, not even K-1 type kickboxing. His fight with Alexander will be @ 215 catch-weight and he's having problems making that. He may be his own worst enemy in his next fight maybe even his career.

And on another note. I agree w/ warddogkennels. BJ is going to smash. Not to look past Diego by any means.

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

isnt kimbo naturally heavier than alexander?
    i agree with the boxing, like i said id like to see him fight tyson (todays fat tyson!)!
    tyson still got heaters & prolly still quick but a glass jaw!

kimbo hits hard and can take a punch!

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Kimbo can't take a punch, lol! Houston will put him to sleep!

4. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

This is silly to say, The fight with Seth to me is very suspect, but I cant take anything away from the guy if that is your only evidence he cant take a punch. IMO I think he could stand up with the best of them and would probably get the best of some of them
    His hands to me or above average. I understand that he didnt come to fame as some but he is what he is a fighter not a mma technican. I would say that his best bet is in Boxing cause I just dont see him being able to compete in the class he would be required to. Oh yeah and Houston will win but it will not be by knock out, he is going after the knee and try some ground game on him, after he trys to stand toe to toe and bang, but I feel Kimbo will get the better out of the two.

5. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

Step in the ring with him then...........

6. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

If I was Kimbo's size I would smash him! I could probably already tap him in a grappling match, lol!

7. I'm taking Roy, and Huston. Roy has excellent movement for a big man, along with the skills to win. Huston is a beast, and he can win standing up, or on the ground. As much as I'm a huge fan ofr Kimbo, I don't think he is ready for what Huston has to offer.

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

id like to see kimbo fight brock

9. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

That fight wouldnt go 60 seconds!

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

who couldnt, so could my 15 yr old brother! lol

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

it would in a k1 kickboxing, and i honestly think kimbo would see him in the hands.
    the bigger you are the harder you fall!

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

im tellin you kimbo has come along way in the season, he's training with real fighters. i think he's stepped his game up since seth petruzelli!

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

did you see nelson DRILL him like 1o times when he was on the ground? he got up like it was nothin!

i agree with preach, that knee will lose him the fight if anything!

14. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

He could have robotic knees and it won't make a difference. He sucks plain and simple.

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

so did you guys watch the fight? lol:D

16. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Yeah, Houston and Kimbo both suck! I gotta give Kimbo credit though. Training with ATT was a smart move. I didn't think he had a brain in his head, lol! I was still right about Roy Nelson, so I still batted .500.

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

so fucking true.....brock would roll over him......shame he is not in best of health now though.....im a big fan of brock....;)

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

so did the battles happen???:confused::confused:

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yup kimbo dominated alexander

nelson knocked out schaubb

bones jones got RAPED!!!

and crybaby mitrione knocked out big baby! (that fight REALLY surprised me!)

20. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Especially since it looked like Big Baby wanted to go down his throat in the gym over hurting what's his face. I guess he's lucky he didn't do that.