1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

-the ultimate fighter-

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Laced Wit Game, Dec 2, 2009.

1. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

^^^^ Yeah he got KO'ed. After that he lost to Jeff Monson but Brenden Schaub is no Arlovski (at least @ his peek) or Monson. We'll have to wait and see.
    I just can't wait to see Bones Jones put in work:D

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

cuz they based this season around kimbo tryin to make it to the cage

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

if you guys think Kimbo has a chance against Alexander you are crazy! Houston will KO Kimbo in the first rd. and Roy wins by GNP. Those are easy pics.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

kimbos gonna knock em out, did you see the video i posted of dude?

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

Houston can throw some serious knuckles......take him for ko win.....

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

kimbo gotta chin like none other, plus he got heat behind his swings. if kimbo loses hes going to A) gas out quickly and get knocked or
    B) get tapped (which i doubt cuz houston a striker also!)
    but i see kimbo knockin him in the first!

7. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

you must not of seen Kimbo's fight with Seth Petricelli:)

8. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Houston Alexander is fuckin mean... lol but I see Kinbo wining that one.

Vic

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

seth ko.....sumthin like 30secs lol......right jab.....night night.....lol....

10. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

You know it!!!:D

11. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog

I agree Pep! :D

Kimbo got a serious arse whopping by Nelson, he was on his back that whole fight. He should stick to his street brawls. Whos watching BJ Penn fight on the 12th.......that'll be good, especially after BJ got beat down by GSP! :D

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

oh i seen it, but that was before he was really training for this stuff (i still think he has zero ground game).

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

watch ill put my foot in my mouth if kimbo gets knocked, but watch...he'll take it!

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

thank you vic!

and i honestly think that shaubb will knock out nelson (if not nelson will tap him out!)

15. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Alexander should not be slept on. He has a punchers chance just like every other fighter. I don't see him winning on the stand up and we know the fight's not going to the ground. Somebodys going to get knocked out.

16. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

Roy and Houston, Houstton has hands and Knees he is going to work on the bad knee of Kimbos with his kickboxing skills (MUAY THAI), he is just to well rounded for kimbo and Once he feels one of Kimbos blows (if isnt knocked out ) he is going start hacking away at those knees and try to bring it to the ground. Heknows Kimbos weaknees and even though he is not a ground guy he is going to practice on what he knows Kimbo cant defend. Roy is not Marcus Jones he is a MMA fighter I believe we will see a different Roy who will let it all out cause he did not have impressive wins.

17. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

On his back the whole fight, you wasnt watching the fight correctly, Roy felt those hands and just said to himself I am not going to stand here and try to slugg it out with this beast just get the win so he took him to the ground Kimbos weakness. it was the second round he was on his back pretty much of the time and at the end of the first.

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i agree preach, kimbo was rockin nelson till it went to the ground!

either way i think the fights will have us standin up half the time on saturday night!

19. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

BJ will smoke Diego!

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Kimmbo cant fight, he is just big! JMO